ERB Safety S195C Type R, Class 2 Flame Retardant Safety Vest with Contrasting Trim (Hi-Viz Orange) Pack of 12
Flame-retardant safety vest designed to prioritize safety. This vest features 2" high gloss tape backed by a contrasting trim for enhanced visibility, zipper front closure for a secure and comfortable fit, and a lightweight polyester exterior construction with a tricot background material enhanced with a fire-retarding treatment. With an exterior chest pocket and an interior waist pocket, it provides ample storage for your essentials. Please note that this vest does not comply with the flame resistance requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standard. Nevertheless, it provides valuable protection and visibility in various work environments. Choose this vest to stay safe and visible on the job.
- 2" silver reflective tape backed by contrasting trim
- Hook and loop adjustable front closure
- Flame retardant treated 100% polyester tricot background material
- 1 exterior left chest pocket
- 1 interior waist right pocket
- To prolong life of flame retardant treatment, do not wash
- Does not comply with the flame resistance requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standard as an FR garment
- Meets all other ANSI/ISEA 107 requirements
- 100% Polyester tricot
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.