ERB Safety S190 Type R, Class 2 Flame Retardant Safety Vest (Hi-Viz Orange) Pack of 12
Flame-retardant safety vest designed to prioritize safety. This vest features 2" high gloss tape for enhanced visibility, adjustable hook & loop side straps for a secure and comfortable fit, and a tight-knit construction that allows for excellent screen-printing, allowing you to personalize it with your logo or identification. The badge/ID holder receptacle on the right chest adds convenience and accessibility. With two exterior open waist pockets and a right chest pocket with hook & loop closure, it provides ample storage for your essentials. Please note that this vest does not comply with the flame resistance requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standard. Nevertheless, it provides valuable protection and visibility in various work environments. Choose this vest to stay safe and visible on the job.
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Hook and loop adjustable front closure
- Flame retardant treated 100% polyester tricot background material
- 2 exterior waist pockets
- 1 interior chest pocket, with 1 interior pencil stall
- To prolong life of flame retardant treatment, do not wash
- Does not comply with the flame resistance requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standard as an FR garment
- Meets all other ANSI/ISEA 107 requirements
- 100% Polyester tricot
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.