ERB Safety Americana Cap Slide-Lock Suspension (Pack of 12)
Americana® Cap with Accessory Slots and 4-Point Slide-Lock Suspension.
Slide-Lock suspension easily adjusts to over 40 different head sizes between sizes 6.5 - 8. The suspension material is specially formulated for pliable comfort and strength as well as to provide a smooth sliding action.
Take your branding to the next level with our customizable printing option for ERB Safety hard hats. Choose to have your company or custom logo expertly printed on the front, sides, or back of the hard hat in up to five vibrant spot colors or using your own PMS color specifications.
To request a quote for our product customization services, simply call our knowledgeable technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
- New Black 4-Point woven nylon suspension
- Features a short peak and low profile
- Accommodates 2-Point chin strap
- Moisture wicking brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable
- Meets the low temperature (LT) option of the Z89.1 standard
- Goggle retaining slots on suspension
- Matches the Americana family helmet design
- More spacious printing surface
- Compatible with: I-675 Replacement Suspension
- Reversible wear
- SEI Certified
- Robust design far exceeds ANSI impact requirements
- Accessory slots accommodate a variety of eye, face, and hearing products
- Certified when the headband is installed in the reverse position
- USA Made
- Hard Hat Type: Type I - Intended to reduce the force of impact resulting from a limited-force blow only to the top of the head.
- Hard Hat Class
- Class E: (Electrical): Intended to reduce the danger of contact with higher voltage conductors. Test samples are proof-tested at 20,000 volts (phase to ground).
- Class G: (General): Intended to reduce the danger of contact with low voltage conductors. Test samples shall be proof-tested at 2200 volts (phase to ground).
- Shell Material: HDPE
- Size: 6.5-8
- Color: Black
Certifications and Standards
- ANSI-ISEA Z89.1:2014 American National Standards Institute- Industrial Head protection -Hard Hat Types and Class Standards
- CLASS G Electrical protection class => Class G: General (proof-tested at 2.200V)
- CLASS E Electrical protection class =>Class E: Electrical (proof-tested at 20.000V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.