EMX Single Piece Free Exit Probe with 100 Foot Lead Cable | EMX-VMD 202-5-100
The VMD202 vehicle motion detector senses moving ferrous metal within its magnetic field. It has a detection range of up to 12 feet at a minimum speed of 5 mph. An optional sensitivity remote finely tunes the VMD202 to fit any installation requirement and then easily detaches to prevent unwanted changes or tampering. The settings are stored in non-volatile memory, saving them in case of power failure. The VMD202 accepts a wide range of power inputs from 12-39 VDC or 12-27 VAC and features a low current consumption (70 uA standby / 25 mA activated) making it ideal for solar applications.
- 100 ft. Lead Cable
- The probe assembly and cable are water-tight and direct burial compatible.
- An optional remote can be connected via screw terminals to select 10 sensitivity settings.
- The detection range is up to 12 feet at a minimum speed of 5 mph
- Power: 12-39 VDC or 12-27 VAC
- Current: 70 uA standby / 25 mA activated
- Relay: Form C (SPDT) 1A@24 VDC; 1A@120 VAC
- Operating Temperature: -30o C to 70o C (-22o to 158o F) 0 to 95% relative humidity
- Material: ABS plastic for VMD202-R, PVC for probe
- Dimensions: VMD202-R (3.0 x 0.9 x 2.75 in) Probe (1 x 24 in)
- Probe Cable: 5 wire direct burial PVC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.