EMX Ultrasonic Drive-Thru Alert Kit DAK-USVD | EMX-2800-1
The ultrasonic drive-thru alert kit is comprised of two components: the CHIME-100 sound module, which provides an audio indication to team members, and the USVD-4X ultrasonic vehicle detector, which detects the presence of a vehicle. This system can be used in a wide variety of drive-thru applications, including parking, access control, car wash, banking, and fast food.
- Ready to install, complete system
- Detect vehicles & alert staff
- Audible chime in loud work environments
- Easy set-up for streamlined operation
- Ultrasonic vehicle detection technology
- Auxiliary relay settings – Pulse on Entry, Pulse on Exit, or both
- Output delay option for 1, 2 or 4 seconds
- Perfect all in one solution for applications requiring single-zone detection and alert.
- EMX CHIME-100 Audible Chime EMX-5419-1
- EMX USVD-4X Ultrasonic Vehicle Detector EMX-2700-1
The CHIME-100 provides an audible chime when a vehicle first pulls in front of the vehicle detector. It is a compact, audio alert device designed for loud work environments. The CHIME-100 has adjustable volume control and can reach volumes of 100 dBA at 5 ft away making it easy to hear in noisy areas. It is easy to install with two mounting tabs and includes 25 ft of durable cable for connection to the USVD-4X. The CHIME-100 also features an output relay for daisy-chaining additional electronics and 6 melodies to choose from.
The USVD-4X is mounted on a post, order box, or the side of a building and aimed at the desired location for vehicle detection. No additional setup or functional adjustments are necessary – unlike other vehicle detection systems. Also unlike other technologies, the USVD-4X does not require the installation of an inductive loop in the pavement. The detection head consists of 4 ultrasonic transducers that connect to the internal microprocessor-based control board. The USVD-4X “scans” the expected location for a vehicle and activates its output upon detection of a vehicle. It operates on 2-24 VDC/AC and provides two Form C relay contacts for vehicle presence detection, as well as Pulse on Entry, Pulse on Exit, or both.
- Triangular Planar Array Technology
- Aux. relay, settings for pulse on ENTRY, EXIT or BOTH
- Output delay option for 1, 2 and 4 seconds
- Operating range: 1ft. – 5ft.
- Response time: 2.0 seconds
- Supply Voltage12…24 VDC/VAC
- Relay output configuration: 2 SPDT (form C)
- Audible Chime w/ 6 melodies
- Adjustable Volume (up to 100 dBA)
- CE compliant
ManualsEMX Drive-Thru Alert Kit DAK-USVD Spec Sheet
EMX Vehicle Detector USVD-4X Spec Sheet
EMX Vehicle Detector USVD-4X Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.