EMX ULTRA-II Vehicle Loop Detector with Detachable 7-PIN Terminal Block | EMX-2663-1
The ULTRA II vehicle loop detector is a compact, energy-efficient design with a user-friendly, detachable 7-pin terminal block that simplifies set-up.
This vehicle loop detector provides a relay output indicating vehicle presence or pulse on entry. The ULT-II also has an option for automatic sensitivity boost (ASB) which causes the sensitivity to increase following initial detection. This feature is useful to prevent dropout when detecting high-bed vehicles.
The ULT-II is easy to install and operate. Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETER display. Ten sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level, and four frequency selections help to prevent crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
- Easy to install and set up with the ULTRAMETER sensitivity display
- Fail safe in the event of a loop failure
- Fail secure in the event of a power loss
- Frequency count/reset switch
- 10 sensitivity settings
- Loop diagnostics
- 4 operating frequencies
- Lightning and surge protection
- Frequency counter
- Fail safe operation
- CE compliant
Vehicle Loop Detector Sensitivity Display
*NOTE: The ULTRA-II motherboard referenced in video is no longer available.
- Power Supply 12-24 VDC/AC
- Current Draw 18 mA max.
- Dimensions L=3.0in (76 mm) W=0.9in (22 mm) H=2.75in (70 mm)
- Weight 0.15 lbs.(69g)
- Loop Inductance 20…2000µH (Q factor >5)
- Environmental Tracking Automatic Compensation
- Operating Environment -40° C to 82° C (-40°F to 180° F) 0 to 95% relative humidity
- Housing Material ABS
- Connection 7 position screw terminal
- Loop Compensation Isolation transformer allows operation with poor quality loops
- Loop Frequency 4 settings (low, med-low, med-hi, high)
- Surge Protection Loop circuitry protected by surge suppressors
- ULTRAMETER Display Indicates optimum sensitivity level
- Ouput Relay 1A @24 VDC Common, Normally Open, Normally Closed
- Power/Loop Fault Indicator Green LED
- Detect/Frequency Count Indicator Red LED
- Frequency Count To aid in detector set up and prevention of crosstalk
- Pulse/Presence Allows the relay output to send either a pulse output or have constant presence
- Sensitivity 10 levels, 0-9
- ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost) Increases sensitivity after initial detection to prevent dropout due to high bed vehicles
ManualsEMX ULTRA-II Spec Sheet
EMX ULTR-II Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.