EMX Rail Mount Vehicle Loop Detector | EMX-ULT-DIN
The ULTRA-DIN vehicle loop detector combines small size with full-featured functionality in a DIN rail mount module.
The ULT-DIN features DETECT-ON-STOP or (DOS) technology, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature for the DIN rail mount vehicle loop detector is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
It provides relay contact outputs indicating vehicle presence, and the second set of contacts that may be used for loop fault, pulse on entry /pulse on exit, or Detect-On-Stop™ (DOS®). The ULT-DIN features automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure, and infinite or normal (5 min.) presence.
The ULTRALOOP® is easily installed and has user-friendly features that simplify set-up, operation, and troubleshooting. Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETER™ display that indicates the appropriate sensitivity setting for the vehicle positioned on the loop. The 10 sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level, while the 4 frequency selections provide greater flexibility in preventing crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
- Easy to install and set up with the ULTRAMETER sensitivity display
- Ignores cross traffic in tight spaces with DETECT-ON-STOP feature
- Easy identification of interference problems using the crosstalk and RFI
- Fits into small operator housings, saving space
- DIN rail mount – 35mm width
- 10 sensitivity settings
- 4 operating frequencies
- Automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure, and infinite or normal (5 min.) presence
- Small size: 80 x 23 x 84 mm
- Set of output contacts for loop fault or pulse on entry /pulse on exit, or the new EMX feature, DETECT-ON-STOP
- CE compliant
- Sensitivity: 10 levels, 0-9
- UltraMETER display: Indicates optimum sensitivity level, 0-9 diagnostic aid
- Loop frequency: 4 settings (low, med-low, med-hi, high)
- Loop inductance: 20…2000µH (Q factor > 5)
- Grounded loop: Isolation transformer allows operation with poor quality loops
- Automatic tuning: Detector tunes to loop on power-up and following frequency count function
- Environmental tracking: Automatic compensation
- Surge protection: Loop circuitry protected by surge suppressors
- Presence relay: SPDT relay contacts (form C)
- Output B relay: SPST relay contact (form A) (available on ULT-DIN only)
- Contact ratings: 1A @ 24VDC/120VAC
- Power/loop fault indicator: Green LED
- Detect / frequency count indicator: Red LED
- Detect-on-Stop: Requires vehicle to stop for a minimum of 1 second (1-2s typical)
- ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost): Increases sensitivity after initial detection to prevent dropout due to high-bed vehicles
- Power: 12VDC/24VDC
- Operating current: 15mA standby / 45mA detect
- Operating temperature: -40°C…82°C (-40°F…180°F) 0…95% relative humidity
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80mm (3.2”) x 23mm (0.9”) x 84mm (3.3”)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs. (113 g)
- Mounting method: DIN rail mount – 35mm width
- Connector: 10 screw terminals
Vehicle Loop Detector Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.