EMX Drive-Thru Alert Kit | EMX-DAK-2ULTMVPA complete system for detecting vehicles and alerting staff.
- Ready to install, complete system
- Detect vehicles & alert staff
- Includes 2 induction loop sensors, 2 loop detectors, alert strobe/chime
- Pre-wired enclosure with components pre-installed
- Perfect all in one solution for applications requiring dual-zone detection and alert
- Two EMX ULT-MVP Vehicle Detectors with LD-11 Connectors
- Two EMX PR-46-100 Induction Loops
- One SLM500B LED Beacon and Sounder with SLMBW-012-024GY Wall Mount Bracket
- One 120VAC to 24VDC Power Supply
- NEMA 1 Electrical Enclosure
The DAK-2ULTMVP drive-thru alert kit provides audio and visual indication to team members that need to know when a customer’s vehicle has pulled into the drive-thru lane. This system can be used in a wide variety of drive-thru applications requiring 2 detection zones, including fast-food restaurants, banking, and car wash.
The panel inside the junction box will have the transformer and ULT-MVP vehicle detectors mounted and prewired. Terminal blocks inside the panel will be available for easy connection of incoming power (120 VAC) and wire connections to the PR-46 loops and LED beacon. All of the vehicle detectors and the LED beacon will be preprogrammed.
The DAK-2ULTMVP is a complete system for detecting vehicles and notifying staff for applications requiring dual-zone detection.
- The ULT-MVP is a multi-voltage vehicle detector that will automatically adjust from 12 VDC up to 240 VAC to fit any installation. The ULTRAMETER™ display indicates the appropriate sensitivity setting to detect a vehicle near the loop. Ten sensitivity settings allow for fine adjustment of the detection level, while four frequency settings provide flexibility in preventing crosstalk in multi-loop applications. The ULT-MVP provides two relay outputs – one for indicating vehicle presence and a second for loop fault, pulse on entry/exit, or DETECT-ON-STOP™. DOS® allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This EMX exclusive feature ignores cross traffic in tight spaces.
- The PR-46-100 is a ready-to-use, preformed loop with a 100-foot lead that can be shortened or spliced to extend as needed. The loop is housed in rugged and flexible 0.26” diameter thermoplastic rubber tubing and provides built-in lightning protection. It is suitable for all installations – saw cut, concrete, and tar.
- The SLM500B is a LED beacon and sounder with three separate levels of alarm. Channel 1 includes a simulated strobe (triple flash). Channel 2 adds an audible tone (32 options included) to the simulated strobe effect. Channel 3 includes a steady light and a second, unique tone (32 options included) for a total of 64 unique tones. The volume of the tone is adjustable from 65-105 dBa.
- 2 Years
ULT-MVP Technical Specifications
- Sensitivity: 10 levels, 0-9
- ULTRAMETER™ Display: Indicates optimum sensitivity level, 0-9 Diagnostic aid
- Loop frequency: 4 settings (low, med-low, med-hi, high)
- Loop inductance: 20…2000µH (Q factor > 5)
- Grounded loop: Isolation transformer allows operation with poor quality loops
- Automatic tuning: Detector tunes to loop on power-up and following frequency count function
- Environmental tracking: Automatic compensation
- Surge protection: Loop circuitry protected by surge suppressors
- Presence relay: SPDT relay contacts (form C)
- Output B relay: SPDT relay contacts (form C)
- Contact rating (resistive load): 2A @ 30VDC, 0.5A @ 125VAC
- Power / loop fault indicator: Green LED
- Detect / frequency count indicator: Red LED
- Detect-On-Stop: Requires vehicle to stop for a minimum of 1 second (1-2s typical)
- ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost) Increases sensitivity after initial detection to prevent dropout due to high-bed vehicles
- Power: 12…60 VDC (Max. 0.8 VA) 12…240 VAC (48…62Hz) (Max. 1.4 VA)
- Operating current: 20mA standby / 50mA detect
- Operating temperature: -40°C…82°C (-40°F…180°F) 0…95% relative humidity
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 73mm (2.9”) x 38mm (1.2”) x 78mm (3.1”)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs. (113 g)
- Housing: ABS plastic, IP30
- Connections: Socket mount – 11 pin male (JEDEC B11-88)
PR-46-100 Technical Specifications
- Operating Temperature: -8°F to 194°F, -22°C to 90°C
- Overall Diameter of Loop Wire: 0.26”
- Loop Dimensions: 4x6’
- Lead-In Wire: 100’ twisted wire in PVC jacket
- Loop Wire Approvals: UL TC, PLTC, FPL or NPLF 300/600 Volt 40 mil nylon PVC direct burial