Doorking Telephone Entry System | DKS-1837-090
The 1837 90 Series stores up to 3000 phone numbers and 8000 device codes and can be expanded to control up to 48 wired access points with optional Tracker Expansion boards (up to 24 wirelessly). The 90 Series housing offers a streamlined look, has enhanced locking and weather sealing, and provides easy internal installation of optional components such as a card reader, LCD heater, and TCP/IP adapter for a direct internet connection. 1837 is still available in the original 80 Series (surface and flush mount) housings, click the button below to view the 80 Series product page.
The Model 1837 is an ideal telephone entry and access control system suited for medium to large apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites. Each 1830 Series unit allows for a Voice and Data connection over Cellular, VoIP, Internet, or a POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection.
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One-Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in eight-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to 48 with wired tracker expansion boards (or 24 wirelessly).
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- Elevator control - requires elevator control boards(s)
- 31 Security (permission) Levels - 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels).
- Database import/export capability.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names (names are limited to 15 characters max).
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 device (card) codes.
- 31 Security (permission) Levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active, and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 48 wired entry points (or 24 wirelessly).
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Eight-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA, and 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed
- Phone # Memory: 3000 Phone Numbers, 255 Area Codes
- Entry Codes: 3000 (4-Digit)
- Device Codes: 8000
- Door Control: 3 Entry Points
- Directory: 8-Line 20-Character Super-Twist LCD Display (1/2 inch characters)
- Elevator Control: Yes
- Programming: DKS Cloud or a PC with Remote Account Manager Software
- Transaction Buffer: 8000 Events
Manufacturer's Warranty Policy
- 2-Year limited factory warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.