Detex UL-Listed Panic Hardware Exit Control Lock (Gray) | DET-ECL-230D
The ECL-230 is a code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic device with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100-decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- Single point, 1" throw deadbolt
- Saw resistant deadbolt
- The corrosion-resistant alloy lock body
- 100-decibel alarm, powered by a 9-volt battery (included)
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- Locking and unlocking the deadbolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Electric Options: Alarm Kit Battery Powered
- Product Type: Alarmed Exit Devices
- Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum
- Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Minimum standard door width: 20"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.