BFT MICHELANGELO 60 120V Grey (20ft. Boom) | BFT-P940076 00001
Control unit with ULink slot, display, and receiver in head. RAL 7015 grey color Barrier with 24 V power supply for useful passage up to 6 m and opening time 6 s. Impact reaction via an encoder.
- New control board Merak BM with U-Link connectivity slot, programming display, and two-channel radio receiver incorporated. Mounted in the upper part of the barrier for easier and convenient access.
- IP54 protection level and new design.
- Limit switch system with an electronic adjustment that speeds up installation and ensures maximum precision in movement.
- Backup battery power supply system, installable onboard unit.
- 24 V A precise, safe, and reliable technology Bft 24V technology ensures optimum performance with a precise adjustment of a slowdown in closing and opening. Safety is another key aspect, ensuring the immediate stopping and reversal of movement in the presence of obstacles. The efficiency of the technology is a guarantee of the product's reliability.
- er ready A precise, safe, and reliable technology Bft 24V technology ensures optimum performance with a precise adjustment of a slowdown in closing and opening. Safety is another key aspect, ensuring the immediate stopping and reversal of movement in the presence of obstacles. The efficiency of the technology is a guarantee of the product's reliability.
- ee link For fast and safe programming. EELINK is a system developed by BFT which, by means of connection to handheld programmers (Unipro, Uniradio, and Proxima), makes it possible to transfer data from automatic systems to PCs and vice versa. Thus EEdbase or U-base, the databases of the information stored in the installed systems, are constantly updated. Thanks to this software it is possible to associate the necessary personal details with each system: owner's address and details, name of maintenance technician, names of every remote control holder, etc. With EElink, just press a few buttons to easily manage the customer base or preventive maintenance. Even operations that were once complex become easier: for example, reconfiguring the control unit or the radio receiver in case of replacement or the setup of a control panel, starting from a standard or custom configuration.
- rolling code For safe transmission. BFT transmitters use a rolling code system that manages the commands in a completely secure way and prevents any type of external violation. When a transmitter key is pressed the command is sent to the control unit with a different code each time, identifiable only by the receiver and accepted only once. The algorithm generated then prevents the reproduction of the code.
U-Link A single communication platform for all types of control units and receivers. The innovative interconnectivity systems developed by Bft along with wireless connection solutions in the field of access point automation become integrated through the new U-link system communication protocol. A technology designed and developed to operate using specific gateways for any type of physical media and communication protocol. To fully facilitate installers in creating the system and in maintenance, Bft can offer solutions based on Bluetooth transmission systems in local and TCP/IP environments for remote connection. U-Link ensures an absolutely stable standard, correct communication, as well as secure data protection thanks to two levels of encryption, offered by the data encryption system and password of the protocol and by the underlying communication system. - U-Link is a technological platform that forms the heart of Bft products - U-link uses an open approach: by changing the B-Eba, Bft proprietary gateway, it is possible to adapt to many different communication languages - U-link is flexible: it can work with or without a network connection, depending on the B-Eba gateway installed - U-Link enables remote maintenance of the products thanks to two-way communication - U-link is scalable: an infinite number of objects can be added to a U-link network - U-Link allows the creation of groups of products: various B-Ebas can be grouped to allow individual or group control of the associated products U-link is an innovation that turns products into Bft solutions.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- Control unit: MERAK BM
- Motor power supply: 24 V
- Power consumption: 300 W
- Type of limit switch: Electronic
- Slowdown: Yes
- Locking: Mechanical
- Release: Key
- Impact reaction: Encoder
- Frequency of use: Intensive
- Protection rating: IP54
- Environmental conditions: -20/(-40 with THERMO heater) ÷ 55 °C
- Interconnectivity: Yes
- Clear opening: 19 ft (6 m)