BFT LUX 2B UL and CSA 120V | BFT-P935011 00013
Hydraulic operator 230 V for hinged leaves up to 2 m and 300 kg in weight. Useful travel 270 mm, manoeuvre time 17 s and maximum opening angle 123 °. Locking system: Open/close hydraulics.
- All-aluminium structure with high-resistance anodising treatment.
- The by-pass valves, in the 230V versions, allow the exact setting of the torque separately and independently for opening and closing.
- The slowdown during closing (R versions) guarantees silent, smooth movements on even the biggest gates. Also, the adjustment screw makes it possible to adapt the slowdown intensity to needs of each situation.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Control unit: RIGEL 6
- Motor voltage: 230 V
- Power consumption: 250 W
- Max. width of door/gate wing: 6 ft (2 m)
- Max. weight of door/gate wing: 661 lbs (300 kg)
- Useful rod stroke: 10 inch (270 mm)
- Maximum angle: 123 °
- Cycle time: 17 s
- Type of limit switch: Work time
- Slowdown: No
- Locking: Open/close hydraulics
- Release: Triangle key
- Impact reaction: Hydraulic clutch
- Frequency of use: Very intensive
- Protection rating: IP57
- Environmental conditions: 14 ÷ 0 °F (-10 ÷ °C)
- Interconnectivity: No