BFT ICARO ULTRA AC A2000 120V (Rated for 4,400Lbs.) | BFT-P925238 00001
120 V operator for sliding gates up to 2000 kg with relative encoder. 9 m/min gate panel speed. Equipped with mechanical safety clutch, torque management via D-Track technology, and oil bath gearbox.
- U-Link protocol: the ICARO ULTRA AC A2000 operator is compatible with the U-Link communication protocol, through the integrated LEO B CBB control panel.
- D-Track dynamic path tracking: smart torque management system that constantly updates the gate torque level, improving the safety of the maneuver regardless of weather conditions, temperature or the degree of wear of the system.
- Magnetic limit switches: this type of limit switch ensures safe and precise installations in any ambient condition.
- Oil Gear: Oil bath gearbox unit. The component gears of the transmission are immersed in an oil bath to ensure perfect lubrication throughout their service life.
- Technopolymers: The combined use of metal and plastic-technopolymer gears provides the perfect engagement between the surfaces, allowing for reduced friction and the highest levels of reliability in intensive use.
- Release lever with personalised key: the release lever simplifies motor release and the personalized key ensures its uniqueness, for better safety.
- Screws on the front: By putting the fastening screws on the front of the casing, installation and maintenance are easier and more convenient, even in confined spaces.
- Oil Gear The device is included in a specific range of Bft barriers, offering great durability in being maintenance-free; it ensures extreme quietness and irreversibility of movement.
- Encoder A contactless high-resolution device for detecting obstacles. It ensures rapid reversing of motion and improves the smoothness of overall movement during acceleration and slowdown.
- U-Link A single communication platform for all types of control units and receivers. The innovative interconnectivity systems developed by Bft along with wireless connection solutions in the field of access point automation become integrated through the new U-link system communication protocol. A technology designed and developed to operate using specific gateways for any type of physical media and communication protocol. To fully facilitate installers in creating the system and in maintenance, Bft can offer solutions based on Bluetooth transmission systems in local and TCP/IP environments for remote connection. U-Link ensures an absolutely stable standard, correct communication, as well as secure data protection thanks to two levels of encryption, offered by the data encryption system and password of the protocol and by the underlying communication system. - U-Link is a technological platform that forms the heart of Bft products - U-link uses an open approach: by changing the B-Eba, Bft proprietary gateway, it is possible to adapt to many different communication languages - U-link is flexible: it can work with or without a network connection, depending on the B-Eba gateway installed - U-Link enables remote maintenance of the products thanks to two-way communication - U-link is scalable: an infinite number of objects can be added to a U-link network - U-Link allows the creation of groups of products: various B-Ebas can be grouped to allow individual or group control of the associated products U-link is an innovation that turns products into Bft solutions.
- rolling code For safe transmission. BFT transmitters use a rolling code system that manages the commands in a completely secure way and prevents any type of external violation. When a transmitter key is pressed the command is sent to the control unit with a different code each time, identifiable only by the receiver and accepted only once. The algorithm generated then prevents the reproduction of the code.
- d-track The thrust required to operate safely. A smart torque management system based on the microprocessor technology of BFT control units. Acquiring data from several indicators updates the level of thrust required to perform the operation. D-Track also facilitates the installer in providing for the certifications required by law. Conventional control units do not "read" the exact position of the gate and consequently apply constant thrust levels, without ensuring stable sensitivity during the opening and closing operations. BFT control devices record the slightest variation in the gate or door force, for example, due to differences in temperature or wear, constantly supplying the optimum torque to the motor. A conventional control unit could not detect these thrust variations, which would result in it indicating the presence of non-existent obstacles. The BFT system thus guarantees the maximum safety and perfect functioning of the equipment, no matter what the climatic and temperature conditions and degree of mechanical wear.
- er ready The new coding system for direct cloning of remote controls Based on microprocessor technology, this system allows the cloning of any MITTO remote control in a MITTO REPLAY remote control. In fact, the first remote control "teaches" the second one the correct code which is automatically saved in the receiver the first time it is used. Everything occurs at the highest levels of security thanks to the use of the Rolling Code safe transmission system.
- ee link For fast and safe programming. EELINK is a system developed by BFT which, by means of connection to handheld programmers (Unipro, Uniradio, and Proxima), makes it possible to transfer data from automatic systems to PCs and vice versa. Thus EEdbase or U-base, the databases of the information stored in the installed systems, are constantly updated. Thanks to this software it is possible to associate the necessary personal details with each system: owner's address and details, name of maintenance technician, names of every remote control holder, etc. With EElink, just press a few buttons to easily manage the customer base or preventive maintenance. Even operations that were once complex become easier: for example, reconfiguring the control unit or the radio receiver in case of replacement or the setup of a control panel, starting from a standard or custom configuration.
- Control unit: LEO B CBB L02
- Board power supply: 120 V
- Power consumption: 750 W
- Max. door/gate weight: 4409 lbs (2000 kg)
- Gate panel speed: 9 m/min
- Type of limit switch: Magnetic
- Pinion module: 4
- Slowdown: Yes
- Locking: Mechanical
- Release: Lever-operated with personal key
- Impact reaction Mechanical clutch + encoder
- Frequency of use: very intensive
- Protection rating: IP55
- Environmental conditions: -4 ÷ 131 °F (-20 ÷ 55 °C)
- Interconnectivity: Yes
- Motor voltage: 120 V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.