BFT LUX R 2B SN2 Dual Swing Gate Operator Kit | BFT-LUX2BR-D-PROMO
The BFT Lux hydraulic swing gate operator is designed for residential and light commercial applications. It is engineered for smooth and quiet operation, and can be installed on gates up to 10 feet in length or 650 pounds in weight. The BFT Lux is a durable and reliable gate operator that is backed by a comprehensive warranty, ensuring that your investment is protected.
PLEASE NOTE: This operator works off of straight time, so a positive stop in the open/close positions is required.
- LUX R 2B 2SN 120V P935046 00006 (requires open/close stops)
- 10 X 12 120V Fiberglass Pre-wired Enclosure with RIGEL 6 Board, Built-in Receiver, and 24/7 Timer RIGEL6UL-SE
- 4 Pack of 4-Button Remotes N999629 (Red, Blue, White, Yellow)
- DESME A.15 Set of Photocell P111526
- Max opening angle is 101 degrees.
- Manual Release Key.
- Rated for very intensive use.
- The RIGEL6 10X12 Fiberglass enclosure with control is hinged, includes a receiver for up to 63 remotes (more can be added with another receiver), and a built-in 24/7 timer.
- The four packs of Mitto transmitters include one red, one yellow, one white and one blue four-button remote.
- Control Panel: RIGEL 6 UL
- Reversible/Irreversible Operator: Irreversible
- Power Supply: 120 V, 60 Hz single-phase
- Absorbed Power: 0.33 hp (250 W)
- Thermal Protection: Integrated
- Rod Working Stroke: 9.84" (250 mm)
- Rod Speed: 0.55 ips (14 mm/s)
- Opening And Closing Time: 17 s
- Slowdown: On rod extension
- Impact Reaction: Hydraulic clutch
- Lock: Hydraulic opening/closing
- Manual Release: Release key
- Operating Cycle: intensive use
- Environmental Conditions: From 14°F (-10°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Degree Of Protection: IP57
- Operator Weight: 19 lbs (~8,7 kg)
Product LiteratureBFT Lux Instruction Manual
BFT Lux Spec Sheet