BFT DEIMOS Ultra Kit UL/CSA 120V 60HZ 433MHZ | BFT-KR92522800003
The Deimos Ultra is one of BFT’s most popular sliding gate hardware operators designed exclusively for use with residential automatic sliding gates. With a capacity capable of managing leaf loads of up to 1300 lbs. It’s the perfect choice for small and large systems alike. The unit can reach a speed of 39ft/minute whilst also limiting close impact with BFT’s innovative D-Track torque processing technology. The Deimos Ultra is the perfect solution for your home as it is simple to install, U-Link compatible, and built to function through intensive use.
- 1 Mitto Remote / Transmitter
- 1 Polarized Reflective Safety Photo Eye With Hood
- Magnetic limit switches: this type of limit switch ensures safe and precise installations in any ambient condition.
- Control unit with programming display: the Merak control unit with programming display with pre-programmed scenarios helps the installer in the programming phase; the control unit is arranged in an oblique way, to facilitate reading and making the settings.
- Front screws: this arrangement of the casing screws offers ease and convenience during installation and maintenance, even when there is limited space.
- Release lever with personalized key: the release lever simplifies motor release and the personalized key ensures its uniqueness, for better safety.
D-Track facilitates the installer in providing for the certifications required by law.
Conventional control units do not "read" the exact position of the gate and consequently apply constant thrust levels, without ensuring stable sensitivity during the opening and closing operations.
BFT control devices record the slightest variation in the gate or door force, for example, due to differences in temperature or wear, constantly supplying the optimum torque to the motor.
A conventional control unit could not detect these thrust variations, which would result in it indicating the presence of non-existent obstacles.
The BFT system thus guarantees the maximum safety and perfect functioning of the equipment, no matter what the climatic and temperature conditions and degree of mechanical wear.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Control unit MERAK SL2
- Board power supply 230 V
- Power consumption 70 W
- Type of limit switch Magnetic
- Pinion module 4
- Slowdown Yes
- Locking Mechanical
- Release Lever-operated with personal key
- Impact reaction D-Track
- Frequency of use intensive
- Protection rating IP44
- Environmental conditions -20 ÷ 55 °C
- Interconnectivity No
- Motor voltage 120 V