BFT IGEA Electromechanical Operator 24V BT UL Dual Kit LE | BFT-KIGEAUL-D-LE
Irreversible electromechanical operator 24 V for swing gates weighing up to 250 kg and 2.5 m long.
- 2 - IGEA BT UL Operators
- 1 - 12X14 Fiberglass Enclosure with THALIA UL Board
- 2 - 9AH BATTERIES
- 1 - 115V Outlet for Accessories
- 1 - Photocells
- 2 - Transmitter
- 1 - 35' 16/3 Wire
- 24V A precise, safe and reliable technology. BFT 24V technology ensures optimum performance with a precise adjustment of slowdown in closing and opening. Safety is another key aspect, ensuring the immediate stopping and reversal of movement in the presence of obstacles. The efficiency of the technology is a guarantee of the product's reliability.
- EELink For fast and safe programming. EELINK is a system developed by BFT which, by means of connection to handheld programmers (Unipro, Uniradio and Proxima), makes it possible to transfer data from automatic systems to PCs and vice versa. Thus EEdbase or U-base, the databases of the information stored in the installed systems, are constantly updated. Thanks to this software it possible to associate the necessary personal details with each system: owner's address and details, name of maintenance technician, names of every remote control holder, etc. With EElink, just press a few buttons to easily manage the customer base or preventive maintenance. Even operations that were once complex become easier: for example, reconfiguring the control unit or the radio receiver in case of replacement or the setup of a control panel, starting from a standard or custom configuration.
ER Ready The new coding system for direct cloning of remote controls Based on microprocessor technology, this system allows the cloning of any MITTO remote control in a MITTO REPLAY remote control. In fact, the first remote control "teaches" the second one the correct code which is automatically saved in the receiver the first time it is used. Everything occurs at the highest levels of security thanks to the use of the Rolling Code safe transmission system.
- Rolling Code For safe transmission. BFT transmitters use a rolling code system that manages the commands in a completely secure way and prevents any type of external violation. When a transmitter key is pressed the command is sent to the control unit with a different code each time, identifiable only by the receiver and accepted only once. The algorithm generated then prevents the reproduction of the code.
- D-Track The thrust required to operate safely. A smart torque management system based on the microprocessor technology of BFT control units. Acquiring data from several indicators, it updates the level of thrust required to perform the operation. D-Track also facilitates the installer in providing for the certifications required by law. Conventional control units do not "read" the exact position of the gate and consequently apply constant thrust levels, without ensuring stable sensitivity during the opening and closing operations. BFT control devices record the slightest variation in the gate or door force, for example due to differences in temperature or wear, constantly supplying the optimum torque to the motor. A conventional control unit could not detect these thrust variations, which would result in it indicating the presence of non-existent obstacles. The BFT system thus guarantees the maximum safety and perfect functioning of the equipment, no matter what the climactic and temperature conditions and degree of mechanical wear.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Control unit: THALIA
- Board power supply: 230 V
- Motor voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Max. width of door/gate wing: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Max. weight of door/gate wing: 250 kg (551 lbs)
- Maximum angle: 125 °
- Cycle time: 15 s
- Type of limit switch: Electromechanical
- Slowdown: Yes
- Locking: Mechanical
- Release: Knob operated with personal key
- Impact reaction: D-Track
- Frequency of use: intensive
- Protection rating: IP44
- Environmental conditions: -15 ÷ 60 °C (5 ÷ 140 °F)
- Interconnectivity: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.