EMX KPX 100 Weather Resistant & Vandal Resistant Digital Keypad
The KPX 100 Digital Keypad is an affordable, solid built and well engineered access control keypad. This keypad is designed to have great features similar to more expensive keypads and features 110 User Codes!Features:
- Stainless steel face
- Illuminated keypad - Blue Back lit metal keys
- User friendly
- Multi user (Multiple codes 100 users - relay 1)
- Single user (One common code 100 users - relay 1)
- Built in alarm
- Dry contact
- Latch open feature
- Inexpensive (less than $150.00)
- Anodized and powder coated steel outer housing that is vandal
and weather resistant to IP66.
- Dual relay outputs. (Second relay used to tie the unit into an enunciator or doorbell to 10 users)
- 100 user codes on relay 1
- 10 user on relay 2
- Over 100 Million 4-8 digit codes.
- 12-24V AC/DC operation.
- Status indicator LEDs.
- Duress code capability
- Egress Input
- Key activation output (A 10 second output to gnd for each key touch enabling activation of lights, camera or buzzer to notify guard)
- Door Position Sensor (Input from Normal Closed magnetic switch)
- Door Auto Re-lock (Prevents Tailgating)
- Door Forced Open Alarm (60 seconds output)
- Door Propped Open Alarm (Will sound after expiration of time period until door is closed)
- Inhibit Output
- Interlock (Allows use of 2 keypads)
- Tamper Output (Tie into alarm system)
- Keypad Audible and Visual Feedback
- Keypad Lockout
- Relay Activation Indicators (Audible and visual feedback with individual LED indication for each relay)
- Universal mounting options for mounting on wall, post or gooseneck stand.
- Red Lights up when relay output 2 is activated.
- Amber status indicator shows synchronization with internal pacifier tones.
- Green light up when relay output 1 is activated.
- Programming via keypad.
- Operational Voltage: 12V - 24V AC/DC (No jumper selection required)
- Current Consumption: 15 mA standby to 100 mA two relays activated.
- Temperature: -4oF - 158oF (-20oC - +70oC) Probe input circuitry protected by surge suppressors
- Humidity: 5.95% relative humidity non-condensing.
- Environmental: IP66 All weather.
- Dimensions: H=6.15in (156mm) x W=4.1in (103mm) x D=2.75in (70mm)
- Anodized Steel with powder coat paint ABS (plastic)
- Faceplate 1.5mm stainless steel
- Key buttons Cast metal back-lit
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (980g) net
Relay Contacts Ratings:
- Relay 1 100 user 5A @ 30VDC max. Normally Open / Common / Normally Closed
- Relay 2 10 user 1A @ 30VDC max. Normally Open / Common / Normally Closed
Manuals & Specifications Sheets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.