ASE #41 Roller Chain 10 ft. for Select Gate Operator | FAS-J-CHAIN41
Our high quality roller chains fully meets all ANSI standards. These exceptionally durable and economically priced roller chains have higher than average tensile strength. Our roller chains have heat-treated side plates to ensure the strength and durability of the roller chain. These roller chains also feature solid rollers which will increase the performance and life of the chain. For more information about our roller chains or any of its accessories that we offer, please contact us.
Made from premium material that enhances durability; all products have been manufactured in our ISO-9001 certified facility.
- #41 Roller Chain 10 ft.
- Connecting Link
- Chain Lubricant
- Pitch: 1/2 inch
- Roller Diameter: 0.306 inch
- Width Between Inner Plates: 0.246 inch
- Pin Diameter: 0.141 inch
- Pin length: L Max: 0.541 inch - Lc Max: 0.591 inch
- Inner Plate Depth: 0.390 inch
- Plate Thickness: 0.051 inch
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 1499 lbs.
- Average Tensile Strength: 2833 lbs.
- Weight Per Meter: 0.28 lbs./foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.