ASE #50 Single Strand Roller Chain 10 ft. | FAS-CHAIN-#50
Our high-quality roller chains fully meet all ANSI standards. These exceptionally durable and economically priced roller chains have higher than average tensile strength. Our roller chains have heat-treated side plates to ensure the strength and durability of the roller chain. These roller chains also feature solid rollers which will increase the performance and life of the chain. For more information about our roller chains or any of the accessories that we offer, please contact us.
Made from premium material that enhances durability; all products have been manufactured in our ISO9001 certified facility.
- #50 Roller Chain 10 ft.
- Connecting Link
- Pitch: 5/8 inch
- Roller Diameter: 0.400 inch
- Width Between Inner Plates: 0.370 inch
- Pin Diameter: 0.200 inch
- Pin length: L Max: 0.815 inch - Lc Max: 0.874 inch
- Inner Plate Depth: 0.594 inch
- Plate Thickness: 0.080 inch
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 4991 lbs.
- Average Tensile Strength: 6609 lbs.
- Weight Per Meter: 0.69 lbs./foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.