Model 10RD433 Is A 433 MHz Digital Receiver With Integrated Vestibule Sequencing To Pair With Wireless Handicapped Push Button 10EMR4751
Digital Receiver 433 MHz frequency. Includes integral sequencing "learn" buttons (for vestibule applications), pulse/toggle functionality and additional hold time.
The 433 MHz Series Transmitters and Receiver are ideal for the wireless activation and/or sequencing of automatic doors. A unique rolling code is transmitted each time the transmitter is activated (thus providing a secure signal). Since receivers can be individually programmed, multiple receivers can be programmed differently thus allowing for sequencing in multiple applications. Those receivers programmed with NO DELAY will active immediately upon receiving the transmitter signal. Those receivers programmed with a DELAY will activate at the end of their pre-determined time delay set by the potentiometer. The use of multiple receivers will allow for the uninterrupted pace or hands free operations through a pair of doors upon initial activation.
- Operates with a unique rolling code each time the switch is activated
- Multiple applications (i.e. Vestibule) with Delay or No Delay programming
- 100 transmitters can be programmed into a single receiver
- Removal of a single transmitter code
- Up to 4 separate wireless Receivers can be activated by a single Transmitter (i.e. 4-Button)
- Red LED indicator on Transmitter confirms transmission and battery life
- 3-Volt or 9-Volt Battery Power
Model 10EMR4751 Push Button Sold Separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.