Apollo 1500 Swing Gate Opener
The Apollo 1500 Swing gate opener (also known as a Apollo swing gate operator or Apollo swing gate motor) is for gates up to 16 ft. and 600 lbs. and now includes a built in receiver. The swing gate opener is easily installed and Weather resistant. The unit is 12V DC battery, solar or AC rechargeable with a 2 year warranty. Apollo gate openers are one of our best sellers.
Apollo swing gate openers are ready to be installed out of the box, although a professional installer is recommended. Some welding is required for proper installation.Apollo 1500 Swing Gate Opener Kit Includes:
- Circuit Board
- Actuator with 8 feet of cable
- Mounting arm
- Battery box (Battery Not Included)
- Safety sign
- Built In Receiver
- Compatible remote control transmitter (Model APL-INTI2/A-BK) are not included and are available in Gate Access Control category
- Apollo Swing Gate Openers have a TWO year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Operators DO NOT come with Photocell, battery, radio equipment or AC & solar chargers.
- Photocell not included.
- Battery: 12 volt battery. Apollo Gate Operators recommends a maintenance-free, deep cycle marine battery- 105 amp/hour. (not supplied)
- Open/Close cycle time: Each direction, 15 seconds
- Control panel box: 18" x 18"x 8" Galvanized, Weather resistant NEMA 3R
- Actuator: Rust proof linear; acme screw drive; self-lubricating gears. Supplied with 8 ft. (2.4 m) of cable. Externally adjustable limit switches
- Power outage: In the event of electrical power outage, or significantly overcast days, a fully charged deep cycle marine battery (recommended) will provide up to 300 cycles or 30 days usage on a basic system before requiring a recharge
- Circuit Board: Apollo 1500 includes 635 circuit board, Apollo 1550ETL includes 835 circuit board. Features of this board include: automatic adjustable close timer, adjustable current sensitivity for automatic safety reverse, inputs for: exit loops, hold open loops, under gate loops, safety edges, free exit, probes, keypads, telephone entry systems, intercom systems, pushbuttons, locks, radio receivers.
|Replacement Board Chart|
|Old Board||Replacement Board|
|Note: 600 series boards DO NOT work on slide gate operators.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.