Altronix Model 6062 programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation including Access Control Applications, Siren/Bell Cut Off Module, Dialer Delay, Guard Tour Supervisory Timer.
Altronix 6062 Timer Description
The Altronix 6062 is a programmable timer meant for access control appliations, dialer delay, guard tour timer, siren & bell cutoff modules, etc... Functions include one shot, delayed operate, delayed release, pulser/flasher, and momentary relay activation at the end of a desired timing cycle. This eliminates the need for two timers. A new feature interrupts the timing cycle and reset the timer, if desired.
Altronix 6062 Features
- 12V DC or 24V DC operation
- Time range adjustable from 1 sec to 60 min.
- LED indicated power
- Form "C" relay contacts are 8 AMP at 120 VAC/28VDC
- Triggers by positive voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure
- Selectable relay activation at beginning or end of cycle
- Built in reset
- Repeat (pulser/flasher) mode
- Snap trac compatible
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3" x .75"
Altronix 6062 Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.