AES e-Loop Inground Commercial Radar Loop Only (PRESENCE MODE) | AES-EL00IG-RAD
1 x e-Loop commercial inground Presence mode wireless detection module with added radar protection.
The Inground Wireless Vehicle Detection System uses magnetometer sensors to detect the presence and movement of vehicles. These detections are transmitted to a nearby transceiver for gate activation. The sensors are installed in the ground of entry or exit passages using sikaflex, contain a replaceable LIthium battery, and can withstand almost any vehicle. Gate or door controller must have a dedicated open input and autoclose function enabled.
The Radar sensors can detect vehicles that are stopped above the e-loop. The added radar utilizes a two-way radio communication protocol for reliable operation. Once the magnetometer sensor detects an oncoming vehicle, the transceiver relay will be latched and confirmation will be sent back to the e-loop. If the magnetic field drops below the set threshold, the radar will check if a vehicle is present. If no vehicle is detected, an unlatch command is sent to the relay, and the transceiver will send a confirmation to the e-loop. If the confirmation is missed, multiple attempts will be made to ensure safe operation. Radar settings can be adjusted using the e-diagnostics remote. Settings that can be changed include; Dead zone, sensor distance, sensitivity, magnetic field release level, and confirmation mode.
- Lower power consumption / 3-axis magnetometer for vehicle detection
- 8 Hz sampling rate
- Exit/Entry detection mode
- Fast and simple installation - Quick non-permanent installation
- Up to 6-year battery life
- Compact design
- Compatible with various gates
- Dual Sensor Technology
- Magnetic Field and radar detection
Magnetometer Detection Areas
Varying magnetic field detection zones. The grey area depicts a 0.6m high sensitivity detection area surrounding the e-loop, suitable for the majority of vehicles. The dark colour area depicts a 1m medium sensitivity detection area surrounding the e-loop, suitable for most vehicles. The light colour depicts a 1.5m low sensitivity detection area surrounding the e-loop, which is only suitable for some vehicles.
Radar Read Distances
Radar detection range. Spanning from a 60° FOV from the e-loop, these are the range zones. The Gray area depicts the dead zone, in which objects cannot be detected. The Minimum read distance is 0.6m. The default read distance is 1.3m, and the Maximum read distance spans up to 2m.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Power: 1 * 3.6 V 14500ma
- Dimensions: 3.4*3.4*2.1 inches
- Weight: 300g
- designed for inground (flush) mounting
- IP68 ingress Protection
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 176°F
- Standby Power: 14μA
- Activation Power: 50mA
- Safety: Tested to CE Approval
- EMC - Tested to: EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 “ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 1: Common technical requirements; Harmonised Standard for ElectroMagnetic Compatibility” Including:
- a) Emissions to EN 55032 “Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment”
- b) Transmitter and receiver test to EN 300 220-1 V3.1.1 ‘Short Range Devices (SRD) operating in the frequency range 25MHz. to 1000MHz; Part 1: Technical Characteristics and methods of measurement.”
- c) Immunity Tests to EN 301 489-1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.