AES e-Loop Commercial Loop Only (EXIT MODE) | AES-EL00C
The Commercial Wireless Vehicle Detection System uses magnetometer sensors to detect the presence of oncoming vehicles. These detections are transmitted to a nearby transceiver for gate activation. After the vehicle is detected, the e-loop will switch to radar mode. The sensors are installed on the surface of entry or exit passages using dynabolts, contain four replaceable Lithium batteries, and can withstand almost any vehicle.
Note: Gate or door controller must have a dedicated open input and auto close function enabled.
- Lower power consumption/3-axis magnetometer for vehicle detection
- 8 Hz sampling rate
- Exit/Entry detection mode
- Fast and simple installation - Quick non-permanent installation
- Up to 10 years battery life (Battery life is dependent on many factors, including daily activations, time used per activation, radar range, and external conditions.)
- Compact design
- Compatible with various gates
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Power: 4 * 3.6 V 2700ma
- Dimensions: 8.6*8.6*1 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- designed for above-ground mounting
- IP68 ingress protection
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 176°F
- Standby Power: 14μA
- Activation Power: 50mA
- Magnetometer Detection Areas
- 1.6 yards = Low Detection Area
- 1 yard = Medium Detection Area
- 0.6 yard= High Detection Area
- Safety: Tested to CE Approval
- EMC - FSKTested to: EN 301 489-1 V2.2. “ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 1: Common technical requirements; Harmonised Standard for Electro Magnetic Compatibility” Including:
- a) Emissions to EN 55032 “Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment”.
- b) Transmitter and receiver test to EN 300 220-1 V3.1.1 ‘Short Range Devices (SRD) operating in the frequency range 25MHz. to 1000MHz; Part 1: Technical Characteristics and methods of measurement.”
- c) Immunity Tests to EN 301 489-1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.