Adams Rite Flat Deadlatch Paddle (Pull to Left, For 1-3/4 In. Thick Door, RH or Exterior of LHR, Satin Aluminum) | ADA-4590-01-00-628
- Operation: Pull to left
- Paddle: 628 Clear Anodized finish (US28)
- Escutcheon: Zinc alloy with black finish. Houses steel operating mechanism. Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction.
- Cam Plug: Furnished for use with 4300, 4500, and 4900 Series Deadlatches. Cam plug not for use with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch. Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, the plug is also rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins.
- Options: First dash number specified operation (handing) and compatible latch. The second dash number can be used to specify non-standard units for doors thicker than 1-3/4”. See dash table on catalog page.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting hardware.
- BAA Qualified: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Base Material: Aluminum
- Finish: 628/US28
- Finish Description: Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
- Lever/Knob Design: Flat Paddle
- Handing: RH
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Screws: Machine
- Product Type: Aluminum Door Trim
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.43" x 2.31" x 4"
- Shipping weight: 1-1/2 lb.
- Adams Rite 4300, 4500, and 4900 Series
- Adams Rite MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch
- Adams Rite 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.