Adams Rite Steel Hawk Electrified Deadlatch (1-1/8" Backset, Dark Bronze and Aluminum) | ADA-4300-30-1RP
Combines non-handed, narrow backset, mechanical locking hardware with electrified access control.
- Retrofits to MS® prep.
- Adapts to 12, 16, 24 volts DC.
- Direct replacement for 4900, 4500, and 4700 deadlatches using the same strike.
- Optional locked/unlocked status monitor switch.
- All steel construction with stainless steel latch bolts.
- Works with existing handles, paddles, and new 4600 Designer Series Handles.
- WHI Listed (UL 1034)
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8”
- Product Type: Aluminum Door Deadlatches
- Case: Measures 15/16” x 5-13/16” x depth. Depth varies by backset (see table on catalog page).
- Latchbolt: 5/8” x 1” x 5/8” throw. Stainless steel.
- Faceplates: Measures 1” x 6-7/8”.
- Voltage: Field-selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VAC/VDC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.