1050X Outdoor "All Weather" Digital Entry Keypad | CAR-1050X
The Model 1050X offers the same features and operating parameters as the 1050A. The only differences are the Powder-Coated Cast Aluminum Housing and the Heavy Duty Polymer Keyboard which make this unit ideal for locations that experience high humidity.
Self contained access keypad ideal for airports, parking lots, commercial buildings, warehouses, gates and overhead doors.
- Two relays
- Microprocessor based memory
- Surge protection built in
- LED status indicators
- Audio tone
- Easy to program
- Programmable through keypad
- Built in timer for remote exit door switch
- Latching relay to hold gates/doors open
- Automatic voltage sensor - 10V to 30V AC or DC
- Highly vandal resistant
- Compact and easy to install
- Full sealed keyboard
- No code number loss with power failure
- Nightlight that brightens with touch of keypad
- Operating Voltage: 10-30 Volts AC or DC
- Current Draw
- Stand By: 10mA @ 12 VDC
- Relay Active: 100mA @ 12 VDC
- Number of Relays: Two (2)
- Relay Output
- Relay #1: 5A @ 28 VDC, FORM C, COM./NO./NC.
- Relay #2: 1A @ 28 VDC, FORM C, COM./NO./NC.
- Remote Timed Exit Switch: N.O. Switch
- Temperature: -20 F to +140 F
- With Built In Heater: -40 F
- Heat System - All 1050 models are available with a 24V AC heater system, on/off switch and control light
- High Security - Keypads are available with a separate relay logic box, to be mounted inside a protected area. When wires are cut or shorted on the keypad the door or gate will not operate.
- Opening or closing a 2nd door or gate
- Sending a duress signal
- Sending a signal when gate or door is opening
- Shutting an alarm switch on door or gate
- Turning on or off surveillance camera
- Turning on a warning strobe light and/or siren when a door or gate is closing.
- Variable relay output time 1 - 120 seconds
Manuals1050X Outdoor "All Weather" Digital Entry Keypad Datasheet
1050X Outdoor "All Weather" Digital Entry Keypad Installation & Programming Instructions
Access Code List Tracker
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.