SecuraKey Tags (FOBS), Black Plastic, Sequentially Numbered w/ Facility Code (Pack of 100) | SKY-RKKT02-100
The Radio Key® Key Tag (RKKT) provides the convenience of a thick, rugged black ABS key tag that is durable in a harsh environment. This key tag is the size of a typical automotive key and can be placed on a key ring or clipped on a lanyard. The Radio Key® key tag provides a superior read range, equivalent to full-sized proximity cards. External laser engraved numbering is included.
- 125 kHz proven, reliable proximity technology.
- Any existing card data format up to 40 bits can be factory programmed into the credential
- Offers universal compatibility with all SecuraKey proximity readers
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control
- Supports formats up to 40 bits, with over 1 trillion possible codes
Key Fob Features
- Thick ABS housing provides durability in harsh environments.
- Can be placed on a key ring or clipped to a lanyard for convenient entry.
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Base Part Numbers: RKKT-02 (Sequential numbering with facility code)
- Max Read Range** RK-WM RK-WS RK-WL: Up to 5.0” (12.70 cm) Up to 6.0” (15.24 cm) Up to 26.0” (66.04 cm)
- Dimensions: 2.00” x 1.26” x 0.20” max. (5.08 x 3.20 x 0.50 cm)
- Weight: 0.22 oz (6.24 gm
- Card Construction: Rugged black ABS housing, ultrasonically welded
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- RF Interface: Amplitude Shift Keying, 125 kHz
- Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
- Memory Type: EEPROM, read-only
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty. See the complete warranty policy for details.
- Card Data: 40 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): NA
- * Random numbering required for RK600, RK600e, and RK100 standalone readers only
- **Dependent upon installation conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.