- This product is coded per order and can not be returned, exchanged or refunded.
SecuraKey Proximity Molded Card Random Numbering Bag of 50 | SKY-RKCM-01-50
The Radio Key® “Clamshell” Card (RKCM) can stand up to rough usage while providing superior read range. The clamshell card has a standard CR80 form factor, with a thicker rugged ABS card body which also allows thicker antenna windings than the ISO card, resulting in superior read range. The clamshell card can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. It includes a molded slot for a strap and clip allowing it to be used as an ID badge in a vertical orientation. Available options include an adhesive-backed graphics quality PVC label, which can be used with direct image and thermal transfer printers to add photo ID capability to the card. External laser engraved card numbering is included.
Note: This card consists of random numbers, and there is no need for a facility code or sequential number.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- 125 kHz proven, reliable proximity technology.
- Any existing card data format up to 40 bits can be factory programmed into the credential
- Offers universal compatibility with all SecuraKey proximity readers
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control
- Supports formats up to 40 bits, with over 1 trillion possible codes
Clamshell Card Features
- Rugged shell withstands rough use
- Heavy gauge antenna coil provides a superior read range
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Base Part Numbers: RKCM-01 (random numbering)
- Max Read Range** RK-WM RK-WS RK-WL: Up to 6.0” (15.24 cm) Up to 8.0” (20.32 cm) Up to 36.0” (91.44 cm)
- Dimensions: 2.125” x 3.375” x 0.065” max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.17 cm)
- Weight: 0.31oz (8.79 gm)
- Card Construction: Rugged ABS card body with PVC top label
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- RF Interface: Amplitude Shift Keying, 125 kHz
- Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
- Memory Type: EEPROM, read-only
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty. See complete warranty policy for details.
- Card Data: 40 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): NA
- * Random numbering required for RK600, RK600e, and RK100 standalone readers only
- **Dependent upon installation conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.