SecuraKey ISO Compliant Proximity Cards Encoded with H10301 (Pack of 50) | SKY-RKCMH02
The Radio Key® “Clamshell” Card (RKCMH) can stand up to rough usage while providing superior read range. The clamshell card has a standard CR80 form factor, with a thicker rugged ABS card body which also allows thicker antenna windings than the ISO card, resulting in superior read range. The clamshell card can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. It includes a molded slot for a strap and clip allowing it to be used as an ID badge in a vertical orientation. Available options include an adhesive-backed graphics quality PVC label, which can be used with direct image and thermal transfer printers to add photo ID capability to the card. External laser engraved card numbering is included.
- 125 kHz proven, reliable proximity technology.
- HID® non-proprietary (pass-through) card data formats up to 37 bits can be factory programmed into the credential
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
Clamshell Card Features
- Rugged shell withstands rough use
- Heavy gauge antenna coil provides superior read range.
- Base Part Numbers: RKCMH-02 (HID® Format - Sequential numbering)
- Dimensions: 2.125” x 3.375” x 0.065” max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.17 cm)
- Weight: 0.31oz (8.79 gm)
- Card Construction: Rugged ABS card body with PVC top label
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- RF Interface: Frequency Shift Keying, 125 kH
- Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
- Memory Type: EEPROM, read-only
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty. See complete warranty policy for details.
- Card Data: 37 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): NA