EMX Drive-Thru Alert Kit | EMX-DAK-2ULTMVPA complete system for detecting vehicles and alerting staff.
- Ready to install, complete system
- Detect vehicles & alert staff
- Includes 2 induction loop sensors, 2 loop detectors, alert strobe/chime
- Pre-wired enclosure with components pre-installed
- Perfect all in one solution for applications requiring dual-zone detection and alert
- Two EMX ULT-MVP Vehicle Detectors with LD-11 Connectors
- Two EMX PR-46-100 Induction Loops
- One SLM500B LED Beacon and Sounder with SLMBW-012-024GY Wall Mount Bracket
- One 120VAC to 24VDC Power Supply
- NEMA 1 Electrical Enclosure
The DAK-2ULTMVP drive-thru alert kit provides audio and visual indication to team members that need to know when a customer’s vehicle has pulled into the drive-thru lane. This system can be used in a wide variety of drive-thru applications requiring 2 detection zones, including fast-food restaurants, banking, and car wash.
The panel inside the junction box will have the transformer and ULT-MVP vehicle detectors mounted and prewired. Terminal blocks inside the panel will be available for easy connection of incoming power (120 VAC) and wire connections to the PR-46 loops and LED beacon. All of the vehicle detectors and the LED beacon will be preprogrammed.
The DAK-2ULTMVP is a complete system for detecting vehicles and notifying staff for applications requiring dual-zone detection.
- The ULT-MVP is a multi-voltage vehicle detector that will automatically adjust from 12 VDC up to 240 VAC to fit any installation. The ULTRAMETER™ display indicates the appropriate sensitivity setting to detect a vehicle near the loop. Ten sensitivity settings allow for fine adjustment of the detection level, while four frequency settings provide flexibility in preventing crosstalk in multi-loop applications. The ULT-MVP provides two relay outputs – one for indicating vehicle presence and a second for loop fault, pulse on entry/exit, or DETECT-ON-STOP™. DOS® allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This EMX exclusive feature ignores cross traffic in tight spaces.
- The PR-46-100 is a ready-to-use, preformed loop with a 100-foot lead that can be shortened or spliced to extend as needed. The loop is housed in rugged and flexible 0.26” diameter thermoplastic rubber tubing and provides built-in lightning protection. It is suitable for all installations – saw cut, concrete, and tar.
- The SLM500B is a LED beacon and sounder with three separate levels of alarm. Channel 1 includes a simulated strobe (triple flash). Channel 2 adds an audible tone (32 options included) to the simulated strobe effect. Channel 3 includes a steady light and a second, unique tone (32 options included) for a total of 64 unique tones. The volume of the tone is adjustable from 65-105 dBa.
ManualsDrive-Thru Alert Kit DAK-2ULTMVP Quick Start Guide
Drive-Thru Alert Kit DAK-2ULTMVP Spec Sheet
Drive-Thru Alert Kit DAK-2ULTMVP Wiring Diagram
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.