Linear Wireless Vehicle Exit Wand Sensor | LIN-R4500
The Linear GTO R4500 Wireless Exit Sensor includes a wireless sensor wand with a plug-in electronic transmitter module. Transmitter has a 15 foot tether designed for mounting away from the driveway edge. GTO's RB709U-NB two channel receiver and two AA batteries are also included. The range between the transmitter and receiver is up to 100 feet.
- Electromagnetic sensor detects vehicles in motion
- Compatible with all automatic gate operators, or other systems requiring a dry contact input device
- Wide input voltage range (8-32 VAC or 8-26 VDC)
- Ideal for solar application, 1.5 mA current consumption
- Relay latch time is 2 seconds, may not be used as a safety device
- Internal potentiometer board adjusts sensitivity from 3 to 12 ft. radius to accommodate many applications and situations
- Designed for vehicular gate operators - optimized for gate control
- Easy installation - two piece construction, sensing coil and electronics
- Long battery life due to low power consumption
- Easy activation for GTO-Gen3 control boards
- Requires two AA batteries (included)
- Designed to reject line noise of 50Hz or 60Hz; improves detection capability near power lines and avoids crosstalk frequency issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.