The LiftMaster 24VDC high-traffic commercial slide gate operator which contains everything you need to get set-up. It’s meant for high traffic commercial applications, and can support continuous use day-to-day.
- Power: 120V/230V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs: 3 mainboards, 3 optional expansion board
- Temperature Specifications: Without Heater: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C); With Optional Heater (HTR): -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: Approximately 12 Inches Per Second
- P3 Motor: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Commercial oil bath gearbox providing 10:1 worm gear reduction
- Cover: High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate 2-piece cover for excellent heat an corrosion resistance
- Operator Weight: 140 Lbs
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 50 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,500 lbs
The LiftMaster 24VDC is a high-traffic commercial sliding gate opener which is built to exacting standards with impressive functionality. This package contains all you need to get started, including a Photocell Model LMRRUL with protective hoods, a 5’ resistive safety edge, a 25 ft. chain (#41 black oxide), and a single-button remote with a visor clip.
The 24VDC does a number of things very well, making it a highly functional sliding gate opener for commercial applications. Top features include:
- Rated for Heavy Use: Rated for high-cycle, high-temperature continuous use for commercial applications.
- Programmable Auxiliary Rays: Allow the user to easily install and add warning lights or alarms to deter intruders.
- POSILOCK: The POSILOCK system automatically returns the gate to the closed position when it is pushed off course for any reason.
- Anti-Tailgate and Quick Close: The anti-tailgate and quick close features use motion detection to know when an object has passed through the gate and to quickly shut the gate behind them, preventing tailgaters from gaining access.
- Pre-Motion Alarm: The alarm sounds three seconds prior to gate motion, warning anyone in the vicinity of the impending movement.
- HOMELINK Compatible: Compatible with Version 4 and higher.
This sliding-gate opener was built to last with superior construction - built with gold zinc-plated steel to prevent rust, and high-density polycarbonate to withstand heat and corrosion. It’s a reliable, functional, safe sliding-gate opener that you can rely on for all your commercial applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.