LiftMaster LA412PKGUL Solar Swing Gate Opener | LIF-LA412PKGUL
*This item qualifies for a 26% solar tax credit after purchase.*
Solar-Ready System - Power gates in areas where power isn’t readily available with a Solar-ready ultra-reliable system. If installed in a residential property, take advantage residential energy efficiency property tax credit.
Sturdy Construction - Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing DC motor.
- Smooth Operation - Get years of reliable use by reducing wear with smooth start/stop operation.
Security+ 2.0® Safeguards access to a property with an encrypted signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range with Security+ 2.0.
Safety Reversing When detecting an obstruction the gate reverses with the inherent reversing sensor and the included monitored safety accessories.
Quick Close Feature With installation of optional expansion board, prevent unauthorized access with quick close feature that stops vehicles from tailgating.
- UL Listed Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors.
- Primary Arm LA412DC
- Battery Backup with control board
- Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye LMRRUL
- Solar Panel
- Two FREE Remotes with Visor Clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
Securely Monitor and Control - Securely monitor and control gates and doors with myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).
Easy Access Control - Integrates easily with LiftMaster Access Control Technology such as CAPXL Connected Access Portal or the CAP2D Door Controller.
Gate Real-Time Alerts - Know when a gate opens with real-time alerts.
- Close with a Tap - Close any gate with a tap, from anywhere. Using the myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).
- Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
- For applications where additional programming features / accessories are needed, including external loops, plug-in loops, auxiliary relays, and inputs add the Model K1D8387-1CC Expansion Control Board
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Usage Classification: Class I
Main AC Supply: N/A - Solar Only
System Operation Voltage: 12 Vdc Battery Run / Solar Charge
Accessory Power: 12 Vdc, 500mA max for ON + SW (switched)
Solar Power Max: 12 Vdc at 30 watts max.
Maximum Gate Weight/Length*:
- 850 lbs. (385.6 kg) / 10 ft (3.0 m)
- 750 lbs. (340.2 kg) / 12 ft (3.7 m)
- 650 lbs. (294.8 kg) / 14 ft (4.3 m)
- 550 lbs. (249.5 kg) / 16 ft (4.9 m)
- 850 lbs. (385.6 kg) / 10 ft (3.0 m)
90 Degree Travel Time: <23 seconds
Maximum Travel Range: 115 degrees
Maximum Daily Cycle Rate: 50 cycles / day
Maximum Duty Cycle: 4 min on
Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃ (-4℉ to 140℉)
Expansion Board: Optional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.