LiftMaster LA412DC Single Arm 20W XL Solar Package | LIF-LA412XL20W
*This item qualifies for a 26% solar tax credit after purchase.*
Solar Powered Residential Gate Operator The LA412 is a solar-powered residential swing gate operator with EverCharge Power Management System - it delivers power when needed most for opening the gate and minimizes power consumption at all other times for best solar performance. Its DC motor provides soft start/soft stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance.
- Primary Arm LA412DC
- 20 Watt Solar Panel Kit
- Large Control Box XLSOLARCONTUL
- 33-AH battery
- Solar Harness
- Retro-Reflective Photo Eye
- Two FREE Remotes with Visor Clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
The LA412 is capable of operating gates up to 16 ft. long and weighing up to 550 lbs. This model is UL325-compliant for Class I. An onboard radio receiver is included with the LA412. Exclusive from Chamberlain, this provides a single remote control solution for gates and additional access points. Standard Features: Solar panel* * NOTE: Additional panels may be required depending on single or dual gate application, geographical location, number of cycles per day, and accessories used.
Refer to the solar cycle chart for more details. On-board radio receiver DC motor - slow start/stop operation Inherent obstruction sensing External obstruction sensing Control inputs Bi-part relay Timer-to-close LED indicators Electronic limit system Keyed manual disconnect 2-year warranty * solar-friendly accessories recommended Optional Accessories: LD7LP 10-30 VAC/DC low power loop detector SGLOCK12V Solenoid gate lock LM202 Vehicle sensing driveway probe 50-220
- Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.