LiftMaster 24VDC Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Slide Gate Operator | LIF-HDSL24UL
The new LiftMaster® line of heavy-duty gate operators with variable speed control makes the challenge of moving the heaviest of gates a thing of the past. This family of smart commercial slide and swing gate operators provides the perfect solution for commercial or residential community environments with oversized gates. Facility and community managers can rely on these operators for 24/7 uptime, secure access, operator longevity, remote monitoring of all access points, and seamless integration with additional LiftMaster safety accessories for a fully connected system.
- Photocell model LMRRUL with protective hoods
- 5’ resistive safety edge (Model S505AL)
- Two FREE Remotes with Visor Clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
- For Gates up to 75 Feet: Rated for heavy gates up to 75 feet in length and 3,000 lbs.
- Continuous Duty Operation: Custom 1.5 HP peak brushless 24VDC motor delivers up to 6 million cycles. Custom large size 70 gearbox.
- Variable Cycle Speed: Adjust to meet application needs .5 ft./sec. to 1 ft./sec.
- Securely Monitor and Control: Powered by myQ® for full insight and control over community and facility access points. Monitor and control multiple communities with Smart Community Access. Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity with Smart Facility Access (when linked with an access control powered by myQ. Cellular data or WiFi® connection required. Test equipment regularly and follow safety instructions.)
- Gate Real-Time Alerts: Know when a gate opens with real-time alerts.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication: Synchronizes gate operation and eliminates costly trenching; set speed independently if needed.
Gate Safety and Security
- Quick Close Feature: Prevent unauthorized access with a quick close feature that stops vehicles from tailgating.
- UL Listed: Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors.
- Gate Safety Sensors: Protect people entering or leaving your gate with safety sensors that stop the gate from closing on obstructions.
- HomeLink® Compatible: Compatibility Bridge™ (not included) necessary for certain vehicles. Visit bridge.liftmaster.com to find out if a bridge is needed.
- HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Gentex Corporation.
- Operator Warranty: 7 Years Residential, 5 Years Commercial
- Voltage: 120/240 VAC single phase
- Battery Backup: Yes
- myQ Compatibility: Yes
- Solar: Solar-ready
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, IV
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP peak brushless motor
- Soft Start / Stop: Yes
- Operator Duty Rating: Continuous duty, high-cycle, high-temperature
- System Capacity: up to 75 ft./ up to 3,000 lbs.
- Variable Speed: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.