FAAC 412 115V DX/SX Arm Only
The FAAC 412 is a self-contained compact operator that consists of an electric motor that drives a worm screw housed in an aluminum casing.
The system locks mechanically; therefore no electric lock is required. Positive stops are required.
The 412 operator is designed and built to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use for any other purpose.
- Designed for light residential, single family use
- Mechanical lock in the open and close position
- Built in manual release in case of power failure
- Simple installation and maintenance.
- Anti-crushing safety thanks to the electronic control board
- UL 325 Compliant
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%)
- Power: 280 W
- Current: 3 A
- Thrust Capacitor: 25 uF
- Thrust force: 719 lbf (320 daN)
- Motor: Asynchronous single phase
- 90° opening time: Approx. 16 sec
- Rod stroke: 11.4 in (290 mm)
- Leaf minimum width: 6 ft (1.83m)
- Leaf maximum width: 14 ft (4.2 m)
- Leaf maximum weight: 500 lb (226.8 Kg)
- Use frequency (cycles per hour): 18
- Thermal protection on motor winding: 284 °F (140 °C)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Protection class: IP 44
- Operator weight: 14.3 lb (6.5 kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 39.3 x 3.5 x 7.7 in (1000x90x195mm)
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F 20 °C) . Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.