PromotionUse promo code 3RJDB5WJ5V67 to get 30% off.
UNV 16 Channel IP Security Camera System with 16 8MP Eyeball Network Cameras 4.0mm with LED and Alarm I/O | UNV-8MPTLED1640
Introducing the UNV 16 Channel IP Security Camera System with 16 8MP HD Eyeball Network Cameras. This powerful security system is perfect for any business or home wanting to keep an eye on their property.
Each of the 16 cameras provides 8MP resolution for clear, high-definition images day or night. With an 86.5° field of view, you'll be able to see a wide area with each camera. And with a 4.0mm focal length, you can get up close and personal with whatever your cameras are monitoring. Whether you're trying to deter criminals or just keep an eye on things, this security system is perfect for your needs.
- 16 - UNV 8MP HD Light and Audible Warning Fixed Eyeball Network Camera
- 1 - UNV Network Video Recorder
- 1 - Mouse
PLEASE NOTE: Hard Drive is not included. See available hard drives in the options section. Hard drives are not refundable nor exchangeable.
||The video quality that this IPC3618SB-ADF40KMC-I0 camera captures is excellent. The 8MP @ 30 FPS resolution is able to capture very clear and smooth video footage. This high resolution ensures that you will be able to see every minute detail in the video footage.|
||The IPC3618SB-ADF40KMC-I0 has a 2.8mm Fixed Lens. That means it’s fixed at one length; it can't optically zoom in and out. A major advantage of a fixed lens is that they are typically brighter than zoom lenses.|
||The IPC3618SB-ADF40KMC-I0 has a 120dB true WDR technology that enables clear image capture in strong light scenes. This is especially useful for security and surveillance applications where the lighting conditions can be unpredictable.|
||The IPC3618SB-ADF40KMC-I0 has an IP rating of 67, meaning that it is dust resistant and can withstand being submerged in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. This makes it an ideal choice for use in industrial or outdoor applications where there is a risk of exposure to dust or water.|
||The UNV-8MPTLED1640 camera system is NDAA compliant, ensuring it can be safely used and installed on U.S. government properties. The NDAA compliance process is rigorous and includes a number of independent tests and reviews. This ensures that UNV's security cameras meet the latest standards for security and privacy.|
||The mobile and desktop applications offer an easy way to view and manage your cameras and recorders from anywhere in the world. With the free mobile and desktop applications, you can: easily view your camera's live feed; record and save footage; manage your camera's settings; and receive alerts when motion is detected.|
UNV 8MP HD Light and Audible Warning Fixed Eyeball Network Camera
- High-quality image with 8MP, 1/2.8"CMOS sensor
- 8MP (3840*2160)@20fps; 5MP (3072*1728)@30/25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@30/25fps; 2MP (1920*1080) @30/25fps
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- 120dB true WDR technology enables a clear image in a strong light scene
- Support 9:16 Corridor Mode
- Built-in Mic and Speaker
- Smart IR, up to 30m (98ft) IR distance
- Supports 256 G Micro SD card
- IP67 protection
UNV Network Video Recorder
- Support Ultra H.265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 8/16-channel input
- Plug & Play with 8/16 independent PoE network interfaces
- Supports mainstream cameras of ONVIF conformance (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T) and RTSP protocols
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA. HDMI up to 4K (3840x2160) resolution
- HDMI and VGA independent outputs provided
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- 2 SATA HDDs, Up to 10TB for each HDD
- Various fisheye dewarping modes for live view and playback for both web interface and GUI
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Support cloud upgrade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.