Security Brands Advantage DKLP 100-Code Low-Power Keypad (Single Mount) | SEC-19-100SG
Introduced for the solar gate operator, the Advantage DKLP series is designed for the user with low-power needs. With a low current draw, this keypad is the industry leader for solar applications. It offers 100 four-digit codes and is available as a post-mount keypad, an economy post-mount keypad, a post-mount keypad with intercom, and a single-gang unit. None of these units have a lighted keypad.
Designed for the solar gate operator, the DKLP series is made for challenging low-power applications. The DKLP line of keypads is the industry leader for solar applications. Post and surface-mount models are available.
NOTE: 12 VDC (POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED) / Solar Friendly
- Low current draw
- 100 four-digit access-code capacity
- Latch code
- Personal master code
- Non-volatile memory
- Variable relay time
- Relay shunt for alarm system
- Audible tones
- Dimensions: 4.50″(H) x 2.75″(W) x 0.75″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12 VDC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: less than 6.0 mA @ 12 VDC (with relay latched)
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 V / .5 A @ 120 V (DC Load / AC Load)
- Variable Relay Time: 1–9 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.