SecuraKey 2-Door Control Panel with Ethernet No Enclosure, Circuit Board and Connectors | SKY-SK-ACPE-NE
The SK-ACPE Advanced Control Panel is a highly sophisticated, yet simple to use, two-door access control unit, The unit accepts readers that have a Wiegand output with almost any card technology.
Each of the two doors controlled by the unit is completely independent of the other and is configured, programmed, and viewed separately. Each door has a separate node address. Each door has two programmable inputs which may be programmed to function as a door open, remote inactive, door monitor, tamper, arming circuit, the door unlocks, or user-defined input. Each door has two outputs. One output is the relay that activates the door-operating device. The other output is programmable to activate under one of many possible alarm conditions, time zone, or card violations.
- Supports Two Wiegand Output Card Readers
- 65,000 Card Capacity
- 10,000 Date and Time Stamped Stored Events
- 15 Programmable Time Zones with Weekly Schedule Plus 32 Holidays
- Modem Capability for Remote Locations
- On-Board Ethernet-no interface module required
- UL294, FCC, and CE Regulatory Approvals
- Dimensions (H, W, D): 7” x 6.125” x 1.15” 17.78 x 15.56 x 2.92 cm
- Mounting: No Enclosure, mount with #4-40 screws and Standoffs
- Weight: 9.88 oz (0.28 kg)
- Enclosure Material: N/A
- Enclosure Color: N/A
- Power Requirements: 15.5 – 24VAC or 16-30VDC, 100 mA plus reader current draw
- Recommended Power Supply: 16.5 VAC 40 VA Transformer or 24 VDC, 1 Amp Power Supply - RKWM, RKWS, ET8 Readers16.5 VAC 40 VA Transformer, - add RKWL Readers
- Latch / Shunt Relays: 2 - DPDT contact 5A up to 250 VAC or 30 VDC
- Aux Relays: 2 - DPDT contact 2A up to 220 VAC or 30 VDC
- Inputs: Require SPST contact closure
- Communications, Cable Requirements: RS232: 5 wire shielded cable, from PC to control panel, up to 100 ft RS485: single twisted pair, shielded w/ground up to 4000 ft Wiegand Inputs: (2) 6-conductor shielded w/ground up to 500 ft Modem: Hayes compatible 1.2 to 38.4 kbaud LAN: Built-in network interface accepts RJ45 connector Printer: Serial Printer (or parallel printer with serial converter)
- Reader Inputs: Two SIA Wiegand Reader inputs accept any Wiegand device with a maximum of 40-bit output and 16 ID bits.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -40° F to 158° F (-40° C to 70° C); Operating Humidity: 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Operational: Card Capacity 65,535, Transaction Storage 10,000 events; 15 Time Zones, 32 Holidays, 16 Facility Codes Latch/Alarm Shunt Timer: 1/4 to 30 seconds; 2 Auxiliary Inputs, 2 Auxiliary Outputs (Programmable) Limited Use Cards 65,535, 1-500 uses, days, weeks or number of days after first use.
- Memory: Non-Volatile (Programming retained, even if power is lost)
- Regulatory Approvals: UL/cUL294, Part 15 Class B FCC, CE Mark
- Warranty: These Secura Key products are warranted for 3 years. See price list for complete terms and conditions
- Recommended System: Windows® XP, Vista or 7, PC with 2 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 10GB available disk space, 16-bit video card
- Cardholder database fields: First Name, MI, Last Name, Card Number, Access Group, Employee number, Title, Department, Telephone Ext., User 1, User 2, User 3, Parking ID, Vehicle 1 and Vehicle 2, User Photo
- Event database fields: Time, Date, Card Number, User Name, Transaction Type, Reader ID/Location
- Reports: Cardholder, Event
- Access Groups: Unlimited groups used to assign Readers and Time Zones to Card User Groups
- Anti passback: Real or Timed, Hard or Soft, operational with PC or offline – includes optional daily real APB forgive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.