SEA Full Tank Dual Hydraulic Swing Gate Opener Kit AC with Pre-wired Metal Enclosure and Accessories | SEA-106FTACDPW
Hydraulic swing gate operator for condominium/industrial use. For gates up to 2200 lbs. and 20 feet. Max Cycles 70 Per Hour. Ideal for applications in windy sites, heavy-duty gates, and high-security places. Positive stops are not included in the kits, they should be requested separately.
Special Feature: SEA Gate Openers are all equipped with an onboard built-in Safety Buzzer that can be activated to alert you when the gate opener is moving or obstructed.
- (2) pcs of Hydraulic Operators FULL TANK 110V
- (1) pc of Electronic control unit GATE 2 DG PW with 3R metal enclosure 20 x 16 x 5
- (2) pcs of Warning plates
- (1) pc of Receiver
- (2) pcs of Transmitters (option for additional remotes available below)
- (2) pcs of Photocells (1 pair)
20 x 16 x 5 Pre-wired Metal Enclosure
- Extremely silent operation.
- Superior in quality.
- UL Compliant / CSA Certified for the US Market.
- The operator's body is made of Aluminum, and inside components are made of high-grade material such as brass locks, metal distributor, etc.
- *New UNIGATE Inverter board provides a better operation to any of SEA's hydraulic operators
- Adjustable speed
- Adjustable acceleration and deceleration
- Continuous duty
- Adjust torque
- Better protection from electrical surges, etc.
- The hydraulic system grants high and long-term performances
- Oil lubrication of all mechanical components
- Anti-crushing guaranteed through by-pass valves for max. thrust adjustment
- 10,63 inches or 15,35 inches stroke(FULL TANK LARGE)
- Standard, oscillating aluminum fork back fixing
- Hydraulic distributor made from aluminum extrusion
- Version with separate piston and hydraulic unit, available on request FULL TANK SP
- Electronic reversing sensor available (on request)
- Concealed positive stops
- 20 mm rod diameter
What Separates SEA Hydraulic Gate Openers From The Competition?
- SEA is the only brand with Industrial Hydraulic Swing Gate Operators with our Super Full Tank Line for swing gates up to 40 Ft or 5,500 Lbs.
- Commercial / Industrial operators have the option of an external hydraulic pump.
- A variety of hydraulic swing arms for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Battery Backup option for all AC (120V - 240V) operators.
- SEA hydraulic in-ground operators have wider cylinder and stronger body structure; steel housing with an option for stainless steel.
- SEA sliding gate line includes commercial and industrial operators with motors and gears in Hydraulic Oil Bath; available options in chain #40 or rack.
- Max Leaf Weight: 2,200 lbs.
- Max Leaf Length: 20 feet
- Max Opening Degree: 120 degrees
- Max Cycles / Hour: 70
- PCS Per Pallets: 40
- Duty cycles*: 70 per hour - Duty cycles depend on gate size and installation.
- SEA Total Quality: all parts are manufactured and tested in-house
- Pre-wired metal enclosure 20 x 16 x 5
- Management of two 115 Vac motors with or without limit switch
- Adjustable slowdown in opening and closing
- Automatic logic (6 modes), semi-automatic (6 modes) dead-man, open and close logic
- Adjustable slowdown in opening and closing for each leaf and direction
- Adjustable motor torque for each leaf and direction
- Extractable terminals
- Max capacity 800 mA transformer 24V accessories outlet
SEA Sunset Photocell
- Synchronized IR photocell for surface mounting
- 15m/ 49 feet range
- Installation on wall or PILAR pillar
- Operation temperature -15°C to +60°C / 5° F to 141°F
- 12V-24V power supply
- IP 55 Protection class
- Size: h 85x57x32 mm / h 3.1x1.9x1.8 in
SEA LadyBug (Red) Remote Control & Receiver with Copy Code Technology
- Transmitter fixed code
- 433 MHz Frequency
- Cloning function
- 4 channels
- 12V alkaline battery
- Long range thanks to an antenna of big dimensions
- Signalization led
- Silicon buttons Version to be combined with a UNI receiver
This Hydraulic Gate Operators (as well as all gate operators) MUST be installed by a professional and experienced installer. This model contains a pre-installed screw to be intact during transport so the oil does not leak. The screw must be removed prior to gate operation as failure to remove will cause damage to the gate operator and void the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.