Ritron Digital Liberty™ Repeater UHF NXDN™ 10 Watt Output | RIT-RLR-465NX
The NXDN Digital Liberty Repeater is the perfect wireless solution for on-site communication needs. Eliminate dead spots and intermittent coverage areas in industrial plants, K-12 schools, warehousing, and other “tough-to-cover” applications. No need to suffer from a lack of coverage! With 10 Watts of transmit power and the proper antenna, the NXDN Liberty Repeater can deliver rock-solid digital communication for all types of compatible NXDN 2-way radios.
- Integrated Full-Duplex NXDN Digital Radio Repeater with Built-in 4-Cavity Notch-Type Duplexer
- RPS-1500 110VAC-13.8 VDC Power Supply
- Frequency Range: 450-470 MHz @6.25kHz Very Narrowband
- Conventional, NXDN Digital Technology
- Frequency Stability: +/- 1 ppm (-30 C to +50 C)
- Power ON, RX, and TX Transmit Indicator LEDs
- Capable of up to 10 RAN codes
- Supports (repeats) 6.25 kHz NXDN frames
- 110VAC to 13.8VDC power supply
- 12VDC back-up capable
- PC Programmable - manual tuning required for a specific frequency
- Built-In Mounting Flanges
- Power: 10 Watts, Adustable down to 2 Watts using PC Programmer.
- FCC ID: AIERIT44-465
- IC ID: 1084A-RIT44465
- Dimensions: 2.125”H x 8.0”W x 5.75”D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Emission Designator: 4K00F1E (NXDN voice), 4K00F1D (NXDN data), 4K00F7W (NXDN voice & data)
- Operating Frequency: 450-470 MHz
- Frequency Separation: TX/RX 5 MHz
- RF Channels: 1 TX/RX Channel
- Synthesizer Steps: 6.25 kHz Super Narrowband
- Power consumption: 13.8VDC Nominal, 2.5 Amps
- Time-out-timer: 0 to 30 minutes, programmable
- RF/Antenna Connector: “N” type
- Aux RJ-45 Connector: PTT input, Discriminator output, deemphasized discriminator output, RSSI
- DC Power Connector: P-5 (2.1mm x 5.51 mm x 9.5mm)
- USB Connector: PC Programming
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- LED Indicators: Green = Pwr ON, Red = Transmit, Yellow = RX /Busy
- Requires 5MHz separation b/w TX and RX frequencies for proper operation.
- A change of frequency of more than 50kHz will require re-tuning of the duplexer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.