Ritron DTX LS Wireless Transceiver Data Module Board Only Version
The DTX-Ls Series wireless transceiver modules are high-performance, cost-effective, low current drain, single-board OEM transceivers available in VHF and UHF frequency bands.
High specifications permit integration into systems demanding the utmost performance in frequency congested environments. This single-board radio is available as a board-only model or installed in an extruded aluminum enclosure, both versions are FCC and Industry Canada Approved.
The DTX-Ls transceiver features all electronic tuning (no mechanical adjustments), available in 2 to 8 Watt UHF Models and 2 to 5 Watt VHF models, and supports voice or data applications and sub-audible signaling CTCSS or Digital Coded Squelch.
- Single Printed Circuit Board
- Programmable RF Transceiver
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Straight-up DB-15 Data / Power Connector
- All electronic tuning (no mechanical adjustments)
- Same mechanical footprint and electrical interface as the current DTX-Ls (allows drop-in backward compatibility)
- Available in 2 to 8 Watt UHF Models and 2 to 5 Watt VHF
- Supports voice or data applications
- Supports sub-audible signaling CTCSS or Digital Coded Squelch
- PC programmable via a Windows-based
- PC programmer
- All components are placed on the top side of a single PCB for mechanical rigidity and increased protection against damage.
- Solid internal ground plane for enhanced EMI shielding.
- Surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter front-end for no-drift, adjustment-free filtering off interfering signals (DTX-445).
- Monolithic Gilbert cell mixer with internal negative feedback for improved RF intermodulation performance.
- Ritron exclusive flex-divider PLL synthesizer allows for a wide loop bandwidth for fast transmit and receive attack times and minimal microphonics
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors in the PLL loop filter for further reduced microphonic susceptibility.
- FCC ID: AIERIT17-445 (UHF DTX-445). AIERIT17-145 (VHF DTX-145)
- Industry Canada ID: 1084A-RIT17445 (UHF DTX-445). 1084A-RIT17145 (VHF DTX-145)
- FCC Rule Parts: 90
- Industry Canada Rule Parts: RSS-119
- Frequency Range: 400.6 – 416.5†, 411 – 429†, or 450 - 470 MHz (UHF DTX-445). 136 to 174 MHz (VHF DTX-145)
- RF Channels: 8 Independent TX/RX frequencies
- Synthesizer Step: 6.25kHz (UHF DTX-445). 2.5kHz (VHF DTX-145)
- Channel Spacing: 12.5kHz
- Frequencies unusable: TBD
- Frequency Stability: (UHF DTX-445) +/-1.5 PPM (-30° to +60° C). (VHF DTX-145) +/-2.5 PPM (-30° to +60° C)
- Tone/Code Signaling: CTCSS (Quiet Call) and DCS
- Power Supply: 9 to 17 VDC
- Dimensions & weight: Board only version: 4.75” x 2.8”x .625” / 2.1 oz
- EU/CE Parts: EN 300 086 v 2.1.2, EN 301 489
- Australia/New Zealand Parts: AS/NZS 4295:2015
- Frequency Range: 450-490 MHz
- Synthesizer Step Size: 6.25 kHz nominal (250 Hz possible most frequencies)
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Frequency Stability +/- 1 ppm (-40°C to +70°C)
- Sub-audible Signaling: CTCSS and CDCSS
- Power Supply: 9-17 VDC
- Dimensions and Weight: Board-only: 12 cm x 7.1 cm x 16 cm @ 59.4 gm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.