Estimated delivery 4-8 weeks.
RBtec Seismo Unattended Ground Sensor (8 Sensor) | RBT-RB-SEISMODRC8
The Seismo is an outdoor ground security system, which can be integrated with any existing security system, burglar alarm, or CCTV system. The Seismo ground sensor technology is built 8 sensing units (geophones) with an analyzer.
Seismo Standalone Buried Seismic Detectors are installed underground and is able to recognize footsteps and vehicle movements. The system is designed to pick up only vibrations that are related to security, it does not sense earthquakes.
The Seismo is a perimeter ground system that is resistant to extreme environmental conditions such as weather & temperature changes and can work in a large variety of terrains with no interference by vegetation or strong winds.
Compared to other technologies such as leaky coax RF The Seismo seismic detectors can work in any ground without preparation and do not need any special conditions. The system has been developed according to the highest standards and is designed to work without any maintenance.
Eight (8) Seismic detector factories pre-assembled every 10 meters, stand-alone with dry contact output. Coverage up to 80 linear meters/240 ft. IP67 enclosures.
- Calibration software
- Eight (8) Seismic detectors with dry contact output
About the Ground Sensor for Perimeter Intrusion Detection
Standalone Buried Seismic Detectors – Perimeter Ground System
- Detection Pattern: Circular (360°) Up To 10m/33ft Diameter Per Sensor
- 8 Sensors + Analyzer Per System – Up to 80m/250ft Per System
- Sensitivity Adjustment Per Sensor
- Plug & Play Installation
- AI-Based Detection Algorithm
- Connects with Dry Contact Relay to any CCTV or Alarm system
- Easy to Deploy and Operate, installation in minutes
- No Training or Special Tools Needed
- Event Classification – Steps, Vehicle
- Invisible System
- Seismic Detector Every 20-32’/6-10m Pre-installed on the cable
- Standalone or IP Network Versions
- 8 Sensors – 8x-33’/10m Diameter
- Detection pattern: Circular (360°)
- Power supply: 12 to 48VDC
- Operating voltage: 500mA@12V)
- Outputs: Dry contact N.O, N.C, Optional wireless.
- Operating temperature: -22f/-30ºc – +158f/+70ºc
- IP rating: IP68
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.