Nedap UHF Windshield Tag W26 (Pack of 25) | NED-9947418
Long-range vehicle identification tag.
The UHF Windshield Tag is a vehicle identification tag. It offers cost effective long-range identification for parking applications. Based on passive UHF technology (± 900 MHz), the UHF Windshield Tag is identified up to 10 meters (33 ft) with uPASS Target or 5 meters (16 ft) with uPASS Reach. The tag does not contain a battery and is maintenance free.
Typical applications include secure vehicle access to car parks, gated communities/ condominiums and offices.
- Automatic vehicle identification
- Identification up to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Passive, battery free tag
- EPC Gen 2 compatible
- Thin, flexible sticker format
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Optional tamper resistant
- Customized printing available on request
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Part number: 9947418 UHF Windshield Tag Wiegand 26 (US)
- Dimensions: UHF Windshield Tag Wiegand 26 (US) - 106,4 mm x 28,6 mm (4 3/16 in x1 1/8 in)
- Color: White with printing
- Weight: 1 g (0.04 lbs)
- Protection class: IP54 (approx. NEMA 2)
- Material: Polyester
- Customization: Customized tag printing available on request. Optional Barcode 39 printed on the tag on request.
- Operating temperature: -20 ... +70°C (-4 … +158°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 ... +70°C (-4 … +158°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Read range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet) with uPASS Target, up to 5 meters (16 feet) with uPASS Reach
- Operating frequency: 865 - 870 MHz / 902 - 928 MHz
- Mounting: Onto the windshield, the tag is featured with a standard pressure-sensitive adhesive back
- Compatible readers:
- 9217363 uPASS Target (region 1)
- 9217371 uPASS Target (region 2&3)
- 9942319 uPASS Reach (region 1)
- 9945466 uPASS Reach (region 2&3)
- Standards: EPC Gen 2
- Document version number: 5.2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.