- This product is coded per order and can not be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Nedap UHF ISO Card (Pack of 100) | NED-9943943
ISO card with UHF and proximity / smartcard technology.
The UHF Combi Card is featured with long-range UHF and proximity or smartcard technology. It ensures the use of one single card for both vehicle and building access applications. Based on passive UHF technology (± 900 MHz), the UHF Combi Card is identified up to 10 meters (33 feet) with uPASS Target, 5 meters (16 feet) with uPASS Reach or 2 meters (6 feet) with uPASS Access.
The card does not contain a battery and is maintenance free. Typical applications include secure access to parking areas in combination with building access at gated communities, universities and offices.
- One card solution for access control
- Identification up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Passive, battery free tag
- EPC Gen 2 compatible
- Thin, ISO card format
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Part number: 9943943 UHF ISO Card
- Color: White
- Weight: 6 g (0.21 oz)
- Protection class: IP65 (approx.NEMA4x)
- Material: PVC
- Customization: Customized printing available on request
- Operating temperature: -10… +50°C (+14 … +122°F)
- Storage temperature: -10… +50°C (+14 … +122°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non condensing
- Read range: UHF - up to 10 meters (33 feet) with uPASS Target, up to 5 meters (16 feet) with uPASS Reach, up to 2 meters (6 feet) with uPASS Access Proximity / Smartcard - few cm, depending on applied reader and card technology
- Operating frequency:
- UHF 865 - 870 MHz / 902 - 928 MHz (UHF ISO Card)
- Antenna polarization: Linearly polarized antenna
- Compatible readers:
- 9217363 uPASS Target (region 1)
- 9217371 uPASS Target (region 2&3)
- 9942319 uPASS Reach (region 1)
- 9945466 uPASS Reach (region 2&3)
- Standards: EPC Gen2
- Document version nr.: 5.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.