Nedap Transit Compact Tag (Pack of 10) | NED-9891900
Hands-free identification tag.
The Compact Tag is a credit card sized tag that enables handsfree identification of people or vehicles. Based on semi active RFID technology, the Compact Tag is identified at distances up to 7 meters (23 feet) with Nedap’s TRANSIT Ultimate reader. In combination with the TRANSIT Entry reader, the tag is identified up to 4 meters (12 feet).
Typical applications include hands-free identification of people and vehicles in hospitals, care homes, gated communities and parking facilities.
- Long-range people or vehicle identification
- Identification up to 7 meters (23 feet)
- Credit card sized tag
- Freedom of tag orientation
- Part number: 9891900 Compact Tag
- Dimensions: 85,5 x 54 x 5 mm (3.36 x 2.13 x 0.2 in)
- Color: Grey, according to RAL 7035
- Weight: 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Protection class: IP54 (approx. NEMA 2)
- Material: ASA
- Operating temperature: -40 ... +85°C (-40 … +185°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 ... +85°C (-40 … +185°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non condensing
- Read range:
- 7 meters (23 ft) with TRANSIT Ultimate or TRANSIT Standard
- 4 meters (12 ft) with TRANSIT Entry
- Operating frequency: 2.45 GHz / 120 kHz
- Operating modes:
- RO-A = read-only, always on
- RO-A/b = read-only, always on, battery-low enabled
- Air interface: Nedap proprietary encoding standard
- Battery: Built-in lithium battery with expected lifetime of 7 years, under normal usage and normal circumstances. Battery lifetime is not affected by the number of times the tag is read or RF fields from other sources.
- Mounting: Using optional mounting accessories such as Tag Holder and Card Clip
- Compatible readers:
- 9215689 TRANSIT Ultimate
- 9990410 TRANSIT Standard
- 9875220 TRANSIT Standard USA
- 9876200 TRANSIT Entry
- Optional accessories:
- 5402956 Tag Holder with suction pad
- 5450055 Card Clip
- Standards: CE, FCC, IC, ACMA, R-NZ
- Document version number: 5.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.