Nedap Transit Window Button with Switch (Pack of 10) | NED-9882480
Long-range vehicle identification tag with user identification.
Automatic vehicle identification
The Window Button Switch is a long-range vehicle identification tag with user activation. Based on semi-active RFID technology (2,45 GHz), the Window Button Switch is identified at distances up to 10 meters (33 feet) with Nedap’s TRANSIT Ultimate reader. In combination with the TRANSIT Entry reader, the tag is identified up to 4 meters (12 feet).
The Window Button Switch is the preferred choice for installations where vehicles need to be identified. Typical applications include secure vehicle access to corporate sites, gated communities and parking facilities.
- automatic vehicle identification
- identification up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- easy mounting to vehicle’s windshield
- user activation switch
- suction pad with industrial strength
- Part number: 9882480 Window Button Switch
- Dimensions: Ø76 mm (2.9 in)
- Color: Anthracite, according to RAL 7016
- Weight: 60 g (2.12 oz)
- Protection class: IP32 (approx. NEMA2)
- Material: PC
- Operating temperature: -40 ... +85°C (-40 … +185°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 ... +85°C (-40 … +185°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non condensing
- Read range:
- 10 meters (33 ft) with TRANSIT Ultimate or TRANSIT Standard
- 4 meters (12 ft) with TRANSIT Entry
- Operating frequency: 2.45 GHz / 120 kHz
- Operating modes:
- RO-A = read-only, always on (Window Button)
- RO-A/b = read-only, always on, battery-low enabled (Window Button)
- RO-C = read-only, switch button activation (Window Button Switch)
- RO-C/b = read-only, switch button activation, battery-low enabled (Window Button Switch)
- Air interface: Nedap proprietary encoding standard
- Battery: Built-in lithium battery with an expected lifetime of 10 years. The lifetime is not affected by the number of times the tag is read or by RF fields from other sources.
- Mounting: Attaches with a suction pad to the inside of all normal windscreens. In case of a metalized windscreen a metal free communication window is required.
- Compatible readers:
- 9215689 TRANSIT Ultimate
- 9990410 TRANSIT Standard
- 9875220 TRANSIT Standard USA
- 9876200 TRANSIT Entry
- Standards: CE, FCC, IC, ACMA, R-NZ
- Document version number: 5.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.