Multi-Code 2-Channel Garage Door Opener Receiver | MUL-302850
The Model 302850 2-Channel, 12-24V, Gate Receiver is designed for use in gate operator applications. The whip antenna connects to the receiver’s Type-F antenna connector. An external Model 106603 Remote Whip Antenna can also be used with this receiver.
The Model 302850 is a dual frequency receiver. An internal jumper selects either 300 MHz or 310 MHz operating frequency. The 300 MHz frequency is compatible with standard Multi-Code transmitters, the 310 MHz frequency is compatible with the Stanley version Multi-Code transmitters.
The operator supplies 12-24 volt power to the receiver, or the receiver can be powered by a separate AC power transformer or DC power supply. The normally open relay outputs can switch up to 1 amp @ 30 VAC. 3-foot, 2-conductor wire leads with spade lugs are provided for attachment to the gate operator’s radio activation terminals.
The receiver is programmed with a 9-position coding switch. When a transmitter set to the same code is activated, the receiver’s output will activate, triggering the gate operator. Transmitter switch #10 selects which receiver channel will activate.
- Whip antenna
- 3 feet of coaxial cable
- Bulkhead connector
- Dual-frequency - Multi-Code or Stanley compatible; jumper selectable
- 12-24 Volts AC or DC
- Auto voltage sensing - no jumpers to set
- Two relays, their relay contact(s) are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 Amps.
- Will hold 512 remotes using the dip switch settings
- Power: 12 - 30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC; 16 mA nominal, 50 mA maximum while relay is triggered
- Frequency: 300 MHz and 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 5.25 x 1.5 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.