Miller Edge Wireless Receiver Non-monitored Single Channel | MLE-MWRT12
Avoid visible cords and reels with this non-monitored wireless system. Designed to provide a wireless signal transmission from the sensing edge to motor controls, this three-channel edge system has onboard diagnostics for easy setup and troubleshooting. The transmitter comes standard with a NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure and both the receiver and transmitter have a compact design that allows for easy troubleshooting via transparent cases. The transmitter is available with an optional audible alarm that activates when the battery has 25% of its life remaining.
- MWR12 Receiver
- MWT12 Transmitter
- Easy to configure
- Non-monitored system ideal for operators manufactured prior to Doors: August 2010 Gates: January 2016
- Transmitter built to endure rugged environments
- 2-year warranty
- Motorized doors
- Automated gates
- Response Time: 30 milliseconds
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 130°F (-18°C to 55°C)
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Operating Range: 100 ft. (optimal conditions)
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.